Re_Birthday (English) 🐇😭

Wilbur woke up in a completely black room. He doesn't remember anything.
He could do anything.
He couldn't see anything.
He couldn't feel anything.

What was wrong with him?

But he could speak. And sing.
And that's all he knew how to do in this odd void.

"When I finally awoke, I saw I was alone. I was in a room where no sunlight had shone~"

"I was unable to see, I was unable to hear, I was the only one there trembling in fear.~"

He looked around, his eyes grazing the walls carefully to they landed on something silver almost white on the ceiling. 
"When I looked carefully, I still was able to see. There was a large spring in the ceiling above me.~"

Wilbur squinted at the spring until a voice erupted from it, bouncing across the room so loud he almost couldn't hear it.

"From ahead suddenly, a voice came to me. I heard an uncertain and eerie messaji.~"

He closed his eyes and he could practically see a young boy ahead of him with soft brown hair and a green shawl. He wondered who he was.

"Sinful child this is all if your fault! You shall rue and regret this for all eternity!" The young boy declared, anger radiating off of him even though Wil couldn't see his face.

Who was he?

""You and your sins will never leave this room again," it said~"

Wilbur's eyes burst open and he stumbled back as he watched what appears to be a movie in fast forward. The most prominent figures appeared to be a man with shoulder-length blond hair, crystal blue eyes, and a deep forest green kimono and a grey cloak, a man with hip-length pink hair, green eyes, and had a red cape with vibrant white fluff, a golden crown atop his head, a white button-up with frills on the chest, and black pants, a boy with fluffy blond hair and sharp crystal blue eyes wearing a white wrap shirt with red separate sleeves that connected to a golden necklace, and a boy with fluffy slightly long brown hair, emerald green eyes, a forest green knee-length long-sleeved wrap shirt, with a page green shawl.
They were all smiling....

"All at once I remembered all the memories from long ago..."

Did he really stab that child?
Did he really watch Tommy go without stopping him?
Did my dad really execute him, stabbing a hole through my chest?

.......

Did Techno make it out alive?

"When I performed my sins without humanity or mercy."

"And when I became aware of the reason that I am here, I pray that I never return to that time again.~"

Wilbur was startled by the cold feeling of something wrapped around his wrists and ankles. He looked down and saw chains locked onto him.

He gulped.

"I notice that both my hands are locked within handcuffs of red. Surely they're the color of crimson blood that someone has shed.~"

"I notice that both my feet are locked within these chains of blue. Surely they're the color of cold tears of someone I once knew...."

Wilbur froze. A soft melody, slightly off-pitch but perfect to his ears, interrupted his break down.
The words were unintelligible but they were for him, he was sure of it. So he played down and listened.

""Lu li la, lu li la~" I can hear the sound of someone sings... But who seems to be singing this lullaby of hope for me?" Wilbur whispered, scared to sing over whoever sung the soft melody.

------

Wilbur looked up at the spring and sighed.
"Oh, can you tell me how, how much time has passed?" He asked of the silent spring having over him.

He sighed when he got no answer.
"But yet still I can hear, a voice so pure and clear. A voice singing simply to heal me of my fears..." Wilbur whispered.

And on that day I found, after drifting through time, the true meaning behind the words of the melody.

Wilbur suddenly sat up, closing his eyes to hear better to the song.

This lullaby if mine, had a new and different rhyme.

Wilbur's eyes opened slightly as he began to cry and smile.

These new words that changed the meaning of the song this time.

-------

Wilbur yawned and looked up only to find it opening dramatically and something defending from it.

I looked up and saw falling from the spring, a small hint of light fell descending upon me.

Wilbur reached out to catch the light, tears of joy began to stream down his face as hope and joy overcame him.

"Could this be?" Wilbur whimpered excitedly.
"Certainly!"

Wilbur stood up as fast as he could and wrapped his hands around the light which morphed into a glass bottle with a rolled-up price of paper in it.

"This light is the message that you've sent for me!" Wilbur proclaimed excitedly.

All at once all around me began to whisper so gently.

Wilbur spun around as the room began to whisper to him.
He had far gotten used to the chains.

"We refuse to forgive you for the pain you caused, the things you've done but-" the room whispered.

"If it's true the sea can grieve, if sadness is evil, too. We'll rewrite these lyrics and change the melody for you."

Wilbur gawked as the handcuffed unlatched and clattered to the floor.

As the handcuffs of red fell down, you continued to speak to again,
"We heard your wish from the heart and a prayer within the stars,"

Wilbur looked at his feet as the chains of blue unlatched and clattered to the floor with the cuffs of red.

I could feel the chains of blue, be removed when you spoke to me,
"After this, you will be renewed, today is your new birthday!"

A door opened filling the room entirely with white. Wilbur could faintly see 2 figures off in the distance.

"This room of white around me chose to give me a second chance!" Wilbur proclaimed and immediately began running towards the figures, one crouched down the other beginning to hold something up over their head.

"Soon I will be able to hold you in my arms again!" Wilbur proclaimed happily sprinting as fast as he could and to the best of his abilities tackling the duo in a hug.

The long-haired brunette gasped in surprise, perking up at the new sensation.
The blond dropped the knife to the sand below and held a hand to his mouth as tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Wilby....?!" The young priest whispered.