Monster 🐇😭

"Tell me again, about how it hurts..."

Wilbur leaned against the wall, his finger running along the woof of his doorframe. He watched as his brothers argued further down the hall.

"Being awfully loud, for an introvert."

Wilbur sighed, pressing deeper into the hard wall. Somewhere he wished he could be outspoken as they were. Even if he was good with his words, he was always the quiet one.

"Get out of my room!" Tommy yelled the door slamming.

Techno frowned, grumbling and turning to return to his room.
"Smile wiped clean..." Wilbur whispered.

Techno looked up at Wilbur and raised an eyebrow before Wilbur retreated back into his confines, the door shutting with a click.

"Isn't it weird? To be so mean..." Tommy whispered pressing his back to his door before pushed off of it and going to his laptop.
He opened it and logged in.

Techno shut his door Wilbur's sadness and Tommy's anger flashing across his memory before he belly-flopped onto his bed. He rolled over onto his back, his arms out to the side.

"I'm guessing that I've grown horns, I guess I'm human no more!" Techno sighed furrowing his brows.
He rolled on his side, a picture of him and his family sitting just slightly off-centered on his bedside table.
"I can tell I've rotted in your brain.." He sighed reaching over and placing the picture face down.

Wilbur pushed further into his room. He started to anxiously clean the mess that was his room. Picking up clothes and shoving them into a laundry basket.
"How easily passion twists, you think I'm a crazy b*tch!" Wilbur grumbled shoving the clothes deep into its basket.

Wilbur sighed and walked to his bed.
"I craft my words to fit your head-," he hummed.

He dropped to his bed, the mattress sinking below him.
"'Cause no one listens to the dead."

Tommy furiously typed to Tubbo on discord before pausing.
"So maybe I will talk to you... The only way I know how to," Tommy hummed pressing send after a few beats.
Of course, Tubbo immediately responded and they began typing back and forth.

Tubbo let him rant. Which felt nice.
"Mmmm mmm, I said my speech, mmmm mmm, straight through sharpened teeth..." Tommy sighed, leaning against the wall when he finally stopped typing.

Techno sat up running a hand through his hair.
"You break the rules and spikes grow from your skin," Techno hummed placing his feet on the carpeted floor.
He glanced back at the picture before picking it back up and placing it in his lap.

"Please let the devil in," he murmured, shoulders slumping.

Wilbur left his room and went downstairs. He rummaged through the kitchen before pausing and turning around to see his dad.

A meter apart, you blankly stare. We shout in our heads, "are you still in there?!"

Phil smiled at his oldest and offered him an already popped bag of popcorn. Wil gratefully took the bag and kissed his father on his cheek before retreating.
Phil wished he'd stay with him longer,  but it was ok.

Wil closed his bedroom door behind him and mentally cursed himself for not actually saying anything to his dad. He was the one truly hurting after their mom's death...

"Well this ends badly, we knew it would," Wilbur sniffled sliding down his bedroom door.
Idiot, idiot, idiot!

Tommy winced at the words he had used as he reread over the already sent message.
He didn't bother trying to correct himself, he knew Tubbo understood.