Interlude IV 😭

Wilbur's arms opened wide, the sun hitting his brown curls just right to make them glow orange.

"We're finally free!" He declared the wind rustling his hair.
His brother stood behind him starting down at their youngest brother passed out in a bed of roses, blood dripping from his bruised and a probably broken nose.

"Welcome home, it's just you and me now, standing alone." Wilbur hummed softly dropping his arms proudly, "the world is ours!"
"No it isn't," Techno grumbled looking up from their injured sleeping brother.

The car beside them reflected the heat from the sun, the light bouncing into the boys' eyes.

"Get in the car," Wilbur sighed reaching over and grabbing the hot car door handle.
"This isn't finished!" Techno growled.
"What?" Wilbur looked back at his younger brother.
Their hair once again being thrown around in the wind, Techno pulled his red coat closer in on himself.

"Even though the kid's dead I'm still seeing red, I'm the shell of his form that his innocence shed-!" Techno growled his nose scrunching up.
"He lived a good life and he gave it to you," Wilbur huffed leaning against the hot car.

"Ohoo?! Is that right? You know it's not true!" Techno snapped stepping towards the oldest.
"Look at him showered in blood and flowers, now look in my eyes she still holds the power! After years and years of confronting his fears, he's dead on his record for the world to hear!" Techno growled grabbing Wilbur's brown coat that sat draped over his yellow sweater.

"And they'll all think it was s*icide, but Wilbur, I know it was you inside!" Techno growled, his grip tightening.
Wilbur reached up and pushed his younger brother off him, his brows furrowing together.
"I saved him, I held him, till the moment he died-" Wilbur growled.

"YOU CHOKED HIM OUT OF HIS OWN G*D D*MN MIND! PROMISED THE WORLD TO HIM, A G*D D*AMN LIE!" Techno screamed.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Wilbur retorted his arms going up in the air before returning.

Techno took the chance to grab them tightly, holding them to his chest.
"Oh look outside yourself-" Techno growled getting close.

"I won't help you take her down," Wilbur reminded him.
"Fine. I'll do it by myself!" Techno snapped letting go with enough force to drop Wilbur to the ground and he started walking away.

"You don't need it!" Wilbur insisted climbing back up to his feet.
"Oh, I know that I need it..." Techno growled pushing into the flowers, closer to where their brother lay.

"She's been gone for years Techno! I know you can beat it!" Wilbur insisted rushing up being him and grabbing his arm.
"No, look in the mirror! I know that you fear her-" Techno snapped turning back towards Wilbur.
Wilbur shook his head.

"We're one in the same! We're afraid to be near her! We utter the name with our spirits defeated! but You Let Me Kill Him YOU'RE WORST THAN NIHACHU!" Techno screamed pushing Wilbur away angrily.
He tumbled to the flowers below staring up at him desperately.
"I told you to end it, it was all for the best!" Wilbur insisted.

"So I have you to blame for this pain in my chest?" Techno growled.
"NO!" Wilbur insisted grabbing Techno's arm.
"If you won't go I will, to avenge the lost soul I killed!" Techno hissed pointing at his older brother.

"You're filling your heart up with pain all the same-"
"No!"
"As the kid-"
"No!"
"You just left-"
"No!"
"Facedown on the-"
"No!"
"Pavement!"
"SAVE IT!" Techno screamed over Wilbur.

"It's time I made a statement- a pity this city has ruined us. We could have fooled Pogtopia, just the four of us. But, Jschlatt has just made a fool of us," Techno whimpered, forcing back any tears that threatened to spill.
"You're lost," Wilbur rolled his eyes letting go of Techno's arm and crossing his.

"1, 2, 3, 4," Techno slowly counted.
"Is this what love is really for? Is this what I get for being yours?! A kid in front of me in blood and gore?!" Techno asked looking at their youngest brother.
How would their father react when seeing him?
They should call him...

Or maybe not.

"5, 6, 7, 8," Techno counted angrily putting his fingers up.
"Years put to waste for all I hate?!" Techno's voice cracked ever so slightly, but enough Wilbur could hear it.

"They'll all know Tommy's fate!" Techno declared marching past Wilbur to the car.
"Show's about to start-" Techno declared climbing into the car," don't be late."

Techno didn't wait for the oldest to be in the car with them, instead leaving him with their youngest brother.
Wilbur's eyes trailed to the boy, tears long since stained his perfect face.
Wilbur could feel the tears pressing at his eyes. Pleading, crying.
And he let them.

He slowly walked to Tommy, the flowers moving around his feet. He slowly sat down staring blankly, tears rolling down his face, at his baby brother.

Baby brother.
Wilbur laid down beside the kid. He paused for a moment before wrapping his arms around his limp body. His sobs filled the air as he sobbed into his soft blond hair.

Baby brother.

Baby brother.

What have we done to you, baby brother?

What have we done?!