Wanderer's Lullaby 🐇

Phil smiled down at his youngest son. Tommy snuggled in deeper into his sheets, Tubbo at his side as they waited for a lullaby from the man.
Phil chuckled and leaned back in his chair, searching his memory for something he could sing the boys.

Ah...

He tucked his feet up onto his chair and smiled. Knowing that look Tommy grinned, waiting gleefully for the song.

"Wondering child of the earth, do you know just how much you're worth? You have walked this life since your birth, you were destined for more~" Phil sung.
This was a new one, Tommy had yet to hear it, Tubbo too. But Tubbo wasn't very surprising. It was just a sleepover after all.

Phil smiled slightly. He had sung this to Wilbur and Techno once, when was that....

"There are those who'll tell you you're wrong, they will try to silence your song," Phil sang bopping Tommy on the nose making the duo giggle.
"But right here is where you belong, so don't search anymore~"

Phil sat back once more smiling down at the two boys. Noticing how already sleepy Tubbo seemed.

"You are the dawn of a new day that's waking, a masterpiece still in the making, the blue in an ocean of gray~"
Tommy dug into the older's side, who gladly wrapped an arm around the blond.

"You are right where you need to be, born to inspire and to succeed. You'll look back and you'll realize someday," Phil hummed softly watching as the boys snuggled into each other, engrossed in each other and the song.

"In your eyes, there is doubt as you try to figure it out, but that's not what life is about so have faith, there's a way," Phil smiled his fingers snaking under his crisscrossed legs.

"Though the world may try to define you, they can't take the light that's inside you. So don't you dare try to hide, let your fears fade away~" Phil leaned his head against the back of the chair, soft smores from the brunette in the bed could be heard just under his lullaby.

"You are the dawn of a new day that's waking, a masterpiece still in the making, the blue in an ocean of gray~"

"You are right where you need to be, poised to inspire and to succeed. You'll look back and you'll realize one day."
Tommy let out a soft yawn and he burrowed further into the sleeping boy's shoulder. Tubbo didn't seem to mind though.

"You are the dawn of a new day that's waking, a masterpiece still in the making, the blue in an ocean of gray~"

"You are right where you need to be, poised to inspire and to succeed. Soon you'll finally find your own way~"

Phil hummed the rest of the melody and Tommy slipped under.
He stood up and retreated to the door, not before grabbing his hat though.
"Thank you," Tubbo whispered, an eye ever so slightly open.
"You're welcome kiddo," Phil replied quietly before exiting the room.

Wilbur and Techno sat outside the door on the floor. Techno asleep on Wilbur's shoulder like they used to when they were children.

"You used to sing that to us~" Wilbur whispered.
"Something wrong with it?" Phil asked quietly, not wanted to wake up any of his children.
"Nah, I just miss it is all..." Wilbur hummed softly, eyes drooping.
"Well, how about we get your brother and you to bed and you can hear it again?" Phil jokingly offered.

But Wilbur smiled and nodded and Phil picked the middle boy up off of Wilbur's now asleep and tingly arm. Not like he noticed it much, he was mostly asleep as he trailed behind their dad.

They settled Techno in bed before settling Wilbur himself in bed, not needing more than a kiss to his forehead to be out like a light.
Phil chuckled and covered the oldest in a blanket.

He held true to his promise though, and through his dream, a story grew as Phil sang him the song he once knew as his wandering lullaby. Now it was their wandering lullaby, and be was 100% ok with that.

It was something he could share. . . especially if it meant hearing Phil's wonderful songs again....