Chapter 10: You're Immune?!

We make our way through the old town, avoiding as much WLF and some traps that they set as we could, and got closer to the TV station. "So...when we find this....Leah, was it? What are you guys gonna do?" Dina asked us. "We'll ask her what she knows. Maybe see if she knows where Abby is." I replied.

"And if she doesn't talk?" Jesse asked and I smirk a bit. "We'll make her talk." I replied, gesturing between me and Elliot as we come up to this wall that was spray painted on. It looked like an older woman, her hair was braided and her hand was raised and there was people around her. The words Feel her love was written next to her.

"Who do you think that is?" Daniel asked as we look at the wall. "Um, someone who wants us to feel her love." Dina said and Elliot shakes his head, slightly. "I don't like it." He muttered. "You guys think she's connected with the Wolves?" Dina asked. "Don't know." Elliot and I replied. "It's kinda fucking weird." Daniel remarks and we walk pass the wall then head under what use to be an overpass, where we see some dead infected and a horse.

"Oh shit!" The boys exclaimed, shocked, as I look over the dead infected. "These guys were all shot." I noted as Elliot and Jesse walk over to the horse and Dina and Daniel come up next to me. "Hey, look!" Jesse said and we turn to him as he points at the familiar J mark on the horse's thigh. "It's Joel's." He said and I look at the poor horse to see that its guts were ripped out.

"Infected did a number on this poor thing." I said as Elliot opens the flap of the saddle bag, checking to see if there was anything. Then Dina begins to vomit and we all turn to her. "Dina?" Daniel said, worried, as she continues to vomit. "You okay?" Jesse asked her as she stands up and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. "Yeah, sorry. It's just...the smell." She said, disgusted, but I raise an eyebrow to her while the boys shrug.

"Okay. Well, Joel must've taken off on foot." Elliot said. "You good to keep going?" I asked Dina, with worry. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said, nodding, then we make our way to the TV station.

"There it is, boys and girls." Jesse said as we finally made it to the station. "Stay low." I warned. "Feels empty." Dina said. "I don't buy it." Elliot said and I shake my head. "Me either." I remarked and we find an open window then make it inside.

We walked inside then get into the main stage of the station, only to see several bodies hanging in the air and their guts ripped out of their stomach. "Holy fuck!" Dina exclaimed as my jaw was dropped. "Fuck!" Daniel exclaimed.

"This is definitely not Joel." I said in a surprised whisper. "Who the fuck did this?" Daniel asked me and I shrug. "I don't know." I whispered. "Well I, for one, don't want to hang around long enough to find out." Elliot said and the rest of us nod in agreement. "Just keep your eyes peeled." Jesse said as we continued on.

"These bodies are fresh." Dina points out as she gets closer to the hanging bodies and looks them over. "Yeah, like I said, keep your eyes peeled. Whoever did this might still be here." Jesse said and we look around the station then find away up the stairs.

We get to the upper levels of the station and look around until I open a door to an office and see a woman, dead, with three arrows sticking out of her. "That's her. Leah." I said as the others come up next to me. "You sure?" Elliot asked me. I nodded while a weird warble noise sounded out. I look up and see an old radio transmitter sitting on the table in front of us.

"Guess the universe really wanted her dead, huh?" Dina said and Daniel starts to check Leah's body while the rest of us look around the room. "There's nothing on her." Daniel informed us as I turn back to them and see Jesse pulling out a bag from under a cot.

Then I heard a voice through the radio calling out to their friends, but no response. "Guys, check this out." Jesse said as he comes over to us, holding some pictures in his hand. He holds out a stack of pictures of people for us to see and Daniel and I gasped.
"It's all of them." Daniel said and he flips through the pictures.