Chapter 11: What The Hell Are You Doing Here?

I slowly open my eyes then look around to see that Elliot had come in and fell asleep a couple of seats away from me. I give a small smile towards him then I start to stretch out my arms and back until my bones popped. I let out a sigh then stand up and look over at him. I smile a bit at him then lean down and brush back a strand of his red hair, that had fallen over his face.

I smile fondly at him as I start to remember all of the good times I had with him. The talks, the jokes, the laughs, everything we had and here I am hoping that we can fix it and go back to how the way things were.

Suddenly, I heard static sounds and I stand up and look towards the door. I go towards the door and open it only to see Jesse sleeping on the couch nearby at the entrance of the theater. I raise an eyebrow as I continue to hear the noise, which sounded like it was coming from upstairs.

"What the hell?" I said, confused, and I make my way upstairs. I make my way up to the room that had that radio when i also heard hushed whispers among the static noise. I walk closer and realized that it was Daniel and Dina arguing.

"You have to tell him!"

"How?"

"By talking to him! He has the right to know, Dina!"

"But that means we'd have to go back to Jackson."

"Dina, you need treatment. And I didn't bring anything really for this particular emergency!"

I walk up to the door and see Daniel and Dina standing in the room as they argue. Dina goes to open her mouth but then covers it with her hand and kneels down to a trash can and pukes.

"Dina? You okay?" I said as I walk in and Daniel looks at me startled. "(Y/n)! H-How long have you been standing there?" Daniel asked as I raise an eyebrow at him. "What's wrong with her?" I asked, concerned. Daniel looks down at Dina, who was taking some deep breathes, then she shakes her head.
On closer inspection, she looked horrible. She had sweat running down her face and she looked a bit pale.

"Just tell her." Dina said to her brother. "Tell me what?" I asked and Daniel looks at her then back at me. "Dina thinks she's pregnant." He said and my eyes widen. "What?" I said, shocked, and they give me worried looks. "What are we su--" I stop in the middle of my sentence, blindsided by this information.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked them. "Nothing. I just need to rest for a second." Dina said. "You need a lot more than rest, Dina." Daniel said and Dina shakes her head in annoyance. "How long have you known?" i asked her. "I was late a few weeks ago." Dina replied. "A few weeks?! We could've--we could've still turned back!" I shouted. "I didn't know! I wasn't for sure! I didn't want to be a burden..." Dina said and I give her a concerned look then I look down.

"Well, maybe you, Daniel and Jesse should head back to Jackson. Elliot and I can stay here and get Joel." I said. "What? No! We're not leaving you guys behind!" Daniel said. "Yeah, the quicker we find Joel, the faster we can head back." Dina replied.

"Are you gonna tell Jesse?" I asked, nodding at Dina. "I mean, yeah, if there's a way to tell if I'm really pregnant." She said. "What about a pregnancy test? I remember Maria telling me about those." I suggested and Daniel scoffs. "Yeah, good luck finding one." Daniel said.

"Finding what?" A voice asked and we jumped and turned around to see Elliot and Jesse standing at the door. "Ah shit." Daniel mutters as Jesse looks between the three of us. "What's going on?" He asked then he noticed how bad Dina looked. 

"Dina!" He shouts, with worry, and he goes over to her. "You alright? What happened?" He asked her and she closed her eyes, tightly, then she begins to sob. "Jesse...I think I'm pregnant." She said and his eyes widen. "What?" He whispered, shocked.