1 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓

O N E

It was a training day, and tomorrow would be the cadet's first day off. Shadis partnered everybody up in groups of four, having that, they would rotate turns in combat within their group.

You were in a group with Annie, Bertholdt and Eren. Chuckling, you showed the trio your beautiful smile, the way your dimples would deepen, and your eyes slightly crinkle made their hearts soften. "So let's practice close combat!" You said.

Eren drooled over your beauty, that he didn't even notice Bertholdt shot his chance to train with you.

"[Name], let's train together." Bertholdt suggested, making you nod in response. "Sounds good to me."

The Yeager raised an eyebrow, he was certain that Bertholdt was trying to get your attention. He glared at the duo practicing, his eyebrows furrowing.

If it's not me

Or your blood  family

they shouldn't be touching you.

Eren was shocked at his own thoughts, calming himself down he looked at Annie who was already glaring at him. "My bad! Let's start training." He stuttered out.

Meanwhile, your sweat dripped down your forehead, as Bertholdt held you in a choke hold.

"You're lucky you're tall. I would've beat your ass." You muttered, gripping onto his arm and kicking his leg from the back to make him lose his stance.

You quickly adjusted his weight onto your back, and flipped him over onto the ground. "That's what I thought." You pouted, Connie and Jean looking at you in admiration from afar.

"I wish [Name] flipped me over like that!" Jean said.

Sasha hit Ymir and Krista's shoulders, "[Name] is so cool!! Isn't she?! Right?" Sasha exclaimed, hyping her first friend that she made in the Corp.

Eren looked at you with jealousy, Bertholdt was the first person who asked to be your training partner — meanwhile the Yeager was stuck with Annie.

As Eren was distracted, Annie took the chance to knock him out his stance, making him plop straight to the ground. "You like her." Annie bluntly said, kicking Eren's side.

Blushing, Eren almost screeched at the sudden question— or more like fact.

"W-what!? No! Wait-! Is it that noticeable?" Eren stuttered out, making the blonde sigh. "Yes it's almost painfully obvious. All you do is stare at [Name]. Just confess already, who knows what happens in a couple years." Annie said, shrugging.

Eren's teal eyes looked aside and they landed on you, seeing you stretch that beautiful body of yours. He watched as you tied your hair up in a ponytail, which made the Yeager smile.

She's so beautiful.

"See what I'm talking about? There you go starring at [Name] again." Annie claimed, offering a hand to Eren who was still on the ground. "Tomorrow is our day off, you should ask her out or something."

**

Eren thought to himself constantly, when did he start feeling this way towards you? Was it when he saw you again after years?

Or has he always felt like this towards you?

Is it your drop-dead gorgeous face? Your charismatic personality that shines so bright? The way you make heads turn with just your presence?

Whatever it is, Eren is determined to win you over. But apart of him doesn't want to love, because in the world you two live in nothing is guaranteed.

But he is not letting his fears get to him.

Cleaning himself up, everybody went to take either a quick shower or change into new clothes to head to the Hall. 

Eren recited what he was going to tell you in his head, "hey [Name]! I was wondering if you would like to go out😋🤙- Not like date! 😳But um😔-"

"Nevermind. Just go with the flow Eren.😒"

"Hey [Name]😏~ *scoffs* you know👀, I was just wonderin😩"

"NO!😡😡😡🧍🏻‍♀️"

You looked at Eren from afar, who was standing at the end of the hallway. You could see him in a very deep train of thought, so you decided to spook him. Slowly walking towards him, you tapped his shoulder.

"AH-!" Eren yelled. Making you chuckle, "hey! Do you want to eat together-? Um.. I understand if you want to eat with Armin and Mikas-" you asked before getting cut off.

"N-no! It's fine! I was going to talk to you anyways!" Eren stuttered out, tilting your head you looked at him confused, the Yeager internally blushed at your cute demeanor. "I- well.. I was wondering if you would like to go out tomorrow? Since it's our day off, ya'know?"

"I'd love to Eren! Just like old times."

Eren was content now, he could feel his smile creeping up his face. "You're the best, [Name]. We have a lot to catch up on!" He winked, patting your head.

Looking up at his much taller figure, you nodded. "Oh, tell me about it! For starters, when did you get so tall?!" You pouted, seeing a drastic height difference between you two.

Eren enjoyed the small talk you two had as you walked towards the mess hall, and after eating what was served— you invited Eren to a small walk outside the Training Corp.

**

"What made you join the military, [Name]?" Eren asked, sitting beside you. Looking up at the sun setting, you realized that Eren truly didn't remember what you promised him.

"You don't remember huh, Yeager?" You teased, raising an eyebrow. Turning Eren into a shy mode, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't know what you're talking about.."

You leaned closer to him and looked at him straight in the eyes, "You told me.. when we were younger. If I want to see you again I'll have to join the military. You promised me that you will take care of me wherever I go." You said, each other's noses almost touching. 

You laughed seeing how starstruck the teal eyed boy was. "I'd do anything to see you again. But of course, I also have my own reasons. Let's just say, you had a major role."  You winked.

"yeah you are the one." Eren thought, gushing over how he really is digging you.  Smiling, he eyed you up and down. "So you've had me in mind all these years?"

* A/N *

i really dont know how to write fast paced books😭im trying my best

I just want (y/n) and eren to have seggs already 😒😒😒😃🤙🕊🦕

BUT "I'LL KILL YOU" BY SUMMER WALKER IS DEF EREN's THEME SONG IF HE WERE IN LOVE 😫😫 SAME WITH OFTEN BY THE WEEKND SEGGSY