𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 .. 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐

ALONE TIME,
JUST WITH YOU.

"You have to go, or else they'll kill you

"You have to go, or else they'll kill you." You said, which made Eren's grip on your wrist tighten, "I don't care! I won't go unless you come with me."

Long story short, Eren was handed over to the military and is awaiting trial on his Titan abilities. You joined alongside only because he insisted he wouldn't turn himself in if you weren't beside him.

This made Levi not very fond of Eren.  "Treating [Name] like property..? Stupid brat." He thought.

Captain Levi also recommend you to Commander Erwin, revealing his status as your guardian. Though, Erwin hasn't bended any rules for you just yet. He believes he should see your abilities himself, and not let you have an advantage.

"[Name] is exceptional, no doubt about that. Flawless ODM technique, and quick reflexes. But she can't climb the ranks simply because you recommended her. I need to see with my own eyes that she's a devoted solider." He explained.

Trial awaited, Eren was handed over to the Survey Corps' under Levi's supervision. Commander Erwin and Levi entrusted you with taking Eren back to the dungeon.

"Stay still." You muttered, while cleaning Eren's wound. "O-ouch.. [Name], you're being too harsh." Eren whined, wincing at his wounds being touched.  "I'm not, you're just whiny."

You were currently sitting on Eren's lap, trying to clean his open cuts that he received from a brutal beating by Captain Levi, having his arms wrapped around your waist, his green eyes lit up at just seeing you.

"Hey.. you know, I'm kinda happy though.." Eren said in-between winces, which made you stop.

"Huh? Why? Getting your ass beat by Levi is not something I would be happy about." You laughed.

The Yeager chuckled, while rubbing your lower back, "no. But thanks to him, I get to spend this time with you, alone." He said, emphasizing alone.

Your breath hitched slightly as he kissed your neck, "Your lip is bruised, Eren." You said.

"A bruised lip never stopped me, has it?" He smirked.

"YAHOOO! Oh am I interrupting something?!" Hanji Zoe yelled, stopping you and Eren. "Better get off him [Name], shorty is coming in soon!"

The Yeager stiffened and blushed, "oh..! my bad!" He said, making you roll your eyes at how quick he is to change his mood.

"You're really something else, Eren."

**