9 - 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐍...

THE BATTLE ON TROST, PART ONE

9 - 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Being ordered to return to HQ, you see the many panicked faces of soldiers. "The wall has been broken!" Some would yell, "we are all going to die!"

"That ugly ass Titan just had to ruin everybody's day!🙄" You muttered, trying to mask your feelings.

Struggling to find Armin and Mikasa, you looked at Eren who was behind you. He noticed the worried look on your face, which suddenly made his brain flip a switch.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU.

ITS ABOUT HER. ONLY HER.

Eren watched as you made a slight stop, which allowed him to catch up. He watched as your eyebrow's furrowed, and how your plump lips began to form a frown.

His turquoise eyes met yours, and that was when he began to jog towards you. With open arms, the Yeager embraced you in a hug.

You gasped at the sudden action, "I won't let you die." Eren said, holding you close. "I promised you."

**

"So you're telling me that Eren hugged you goodbye, but didn't kiss you goodbye?! What if we die today? Huhhh? I don't approve anymore." Connie said, while filling yours and Sasha's gas containers.

You blinked, unable to comprehend. "But-😲👆"

"No buts! All of us are going to die on a empty stomach!" Sasha squealed.

"And [Name] here, is going to die without a kiss from her own boyfriend."