7 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

THE BOY WHO WANTS TO EXPLORE THE WORLD

&

THE BOY WHO SEEKS FREEDOM

Many don't know about your past in the Underground, and to be honest, not even you remember that much

Many don't know about your past in the Underground, and to be honest, not even you remember that much. You remembered a brotherly figure in your life, and that you resembled him appearance-wise but he wasn't your father.

He taught you everything you know, your witty personality, your ODM skills, combat, everything.

His name was Levi, but you and this girl Isabel would always call him bro.

"He's a clean freak." You would always say, while describing him to people. "But you better not call him that, or I'll kill you."

You were overprotective.

He was family.

"Ranking number one, Cadet [Name]." Keith announced, "congratulations on ranking first in the graduating class."

You maintained a straight face and nodded, still feeling slightly dazed. Sasha and Connie cheered out loud for you, while Mikasa patted your shoulder.

"I wonder if he would be proud..." You thought, unable to get the past out of your mind. "I really hope so..."

Today was graduating day, a day meant to be celebrated and be full of happy moments. "Congrats Mikasa and [Name]!" Krista said, hugging both of you, Ymir following behind.

You smiled gently, genuinely zoned out from what was happening around you. All you thought about was your old home, nostalgia aching your heart.

The cadets were all talking about what regiment they were going to join, cheering out loud.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and slightly twirled you around, immediately you knew who it was.

"Congrats [Name]!" Eren cheered, slightly digging his head into your neck. "Now I know that you can totally beat my ass."

"Hands off the girl, Yeager!" Keith yelled out loud.

You chuckled at his orders, "ugh, he always has something to say

You chuckled at his orders, "ugh, he always has something to say." Eren complained.

"What's wrong though? You seem a little down." Eren asked, his turquoise eyes showing worry.

"Just missing home." You said, while smiling at the Yeager, "watch once we fight all those stupid titans, we can live back in Shiganshina." Eren replied, trying to lighten up your mood.

Laughing, you wrapped your arms around Eren's shoulders, "So what regiment are you joining again, suicidal maniac?" You teased.

**

7 - 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Jean shook his head, clicking his tongue. "See Armin, we gotta try harder now." He told the short blonde boy. "Jean, this isn't a competition."

"Then give [Name] the flowers if it isn't." Connie said, crossing his arms. "Cmon so many days have pass! Those flowers are probably ugly and dusty!"

"Do you want a whole fight to happen?!" Sasha screeched.

"Duh! That's the whole pointtt.🙄" Connie responded back.   "I gotta make sure my  [Name] has a boy who will fight for her!"

"You're totally right! We need to make sure Eren is the right one for her!" Sasha agreed.

**

Time-skip a couple hours later, it was now time for dinner after the closing ceremony finally ended. You sat next to Armin while Mikasa and Eren were getting food.

"U-um.. [Name].." Armin stuttered out, making you look at him and raise an eyebrow. "Yes, Armin?" You said, making him slightly blush. "Are you okay?! You're red.."

"I-I-um yeah I'm okay! I just want to say, congratulations on ranking first. I could really learn a thing or two from you."

You smiled, "Thank you, and to be honest, I should be the one learning from you." You said, leaning closer to him.

"We should read that book about the outside world like we used to." You whispered, knowing that if people heard you two — it would lead to something bad. "That sounds great!"

"I'd love to read that book with you again, [Name]."

Little did you know, Eren was walking back to the table, with a plate for you and him. He felt anger and jealousy within him, he could feel his hands shaking from how mad he was.

How.. could you talk
to someone who isn't me?

"What are you guys talking about?" Eren asked, masking his anger. "Seems like I'm interrupting something." He mocked.

" He mocked

A/N

not edited

THE BOYS ARE FIGHTINGGGG

I'm writing another chapter too, im just a little unsure how to introduce Levi 😭😭😭

And then u and Jean gonna kith💋

or u or Armin 💋

or u and Ymir🥶 or Connie? Or Bertholdt? only if y'all want to, lmk💋 I wanna be MESSSAYY

anyways
a butch got COVID 🔪🔪🔪 i am FURIOUS 🔪🔪🔪 not even that, the worst part is that IM ALSO ON MY PERIOD 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

But it's good because it gives me an excuse not to go to work anymore 💋 fuck dat

ANYWAYS 🥺🥺🥺 I am so SAD
EREN MAKES ME SO SAD 💔💔‼️‼️

I'm so sorry for the short chapter and abt how slow the book is going 😭😭😭 LIKE I FEEL IT IM SOWWYYY I just have bad writers block