𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 .. 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏

𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒....

"So give me a chance [Name]."

That sentence kept repeating in your head as you and Eren sneaked outside the training base. He held a gentle grip on your hand as he lead the way.

You thought to yourself continuously. You don't want to lead Eren too deep, in a world where life is genuinely not promised..

"What if a stupid titan eats me?!"

"OR WHAT IF a titan leaves me half eaten 😳 That's so embarrassing😔"

But with more thought, you knew it was not wrong to let someone love you. You played with Eren's hand as he continued walking.

Pushing your thoughts aside, you watched as Eren's taller figure looked back, smiling at you. His turquoise eyes glimmering underneath the moonlight, mesmerizing you to the point that you thought he casted a spell on you.

You let out a laugh, amazed at how quick you and Eren connected. Even if you tried, you could not stay mad at him, let alone push him away.

The Yeager simply laughed with you, patting your head.

"She's so beautiful...
I just want to live happily with you.."

As Eren turned forward again, you sighed, clenching his hand slightly. "You know what? Fuck it. Maybe I'll give you a chance." you confidently said.

You grinned, "I don't know what.. eventually will happen to us, but I think.. I can handle whatever happens."

The Yeager stopped in his tracks, trying to process what you just said. He felt a smile creep on his face, but he tried his best to suppress it.

PLAY NICE, EREN
BUT KEEP HER SAFE

DON'T PUSH HER AWAY

LET HER LOVE YOU

EVEN IF YOU'RE SCARED!

"I won't let you down, [Name]!" Eren said, unknowingly pulling you into a hug, "Don't worry about what we aren't certain about yet. Just trust me, [Name]."

**

Annie looked at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep but kept getting distracted by the fact that you were still missing. Usually the girls had a routine of going to the dorm early.

Sighing she stood up, "Have any of you seen [Name]?" She asked Sasha and Mikasa.

Ymir and Krista were fast asleep, snoring. "I haven't, plus it's getting late.. I hope she is okay." Sasha said.

Annie didn't consider you a friend, but to her you were definitely the closest she has to one. Going down the ladder of her bunk bed, she was suddenly stopped by Mikasa.

"I'll look for her.." Mikasa said, putting a hand on Annie's shoulder.

"I.. have to apologize anyways." The Ackerman said, shrugging.

Annie scoffed, "Well, just get her back safe."

**

"This place is dirty as shit.." a stoic voice muttered, noticing the empty dining hall. The same man was accompanied with a tall blonde and a brunette.

"What are we doing here again, shorty?" A joking voice asked, wrapping her arms around both men.

"I just have to check if the person I'm looking for is here."

"Oooh, you sound really serious about this. Lemme guess, um.. an ex girlfriend?!"

"Shut up, four-eyes.."

"Oh cmon! You're no fun shorty."

The stoic man glared at her, "I've looked long for this person, and if she is not here then I'm positive she's dead."

"I mean.. I hope she's not dead! That would be tragic!" The solider with brown hair commented.

𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆... 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

**

A/N
THIS CHAPTER IS DOOODOOO IM SOS OWWWYYY I HAVE REALLT BAD WRITERS BLOCK

BAAA Hopefully 🙈📸💔 I have motivation to upload the next chapter in a couple hours !!  I just want something out, I feel bad for not updating ):

Anyways don't leave spoilers plz😩🤝

but most ppl caught up with the bold letters on my last chapters 😔😔

Plz I'm so sad with AOT

I will make this the most happy Eren fanfic out there cuz bae deserves it😩

ANYWAYSSSS y'all still want a love triangle or shiiiit a love pentagon ?😩😩 I'm still down to make everybody fall in luv w y/n 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️🙈

I MISS YALL DADDIES