2 - 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐄𝐖

𝐓𝐖𝐎

Eren smiled to himself knowing he has a chance to get closer to you now, starting tomorrow he knows that he will have you wrapped around his finger. He's hoping that you feel the same way about him.

You have to like me back.

I have to win you over.

One way or another.

Jean, Connie and the rest of boys noticed Eren's silence. "Now what's with you?!" Jean yelled, "you've been awfully quiet for someone who is always picking a fight."

Taking the chance to make Jean mad, knowing that he has a huge crush on you — "Nothing really. Just have a date with [Name] tomorrow." Eren said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"WHAT?!"

**

Eren who didn't sleep all night was starting to feel jittery, he couldn't stop thinking about you. His mind overflowed with thoughts about you, and the memories he had when you two were younger.

You are so new to Eren, someone so exciting and intriguing. Ever since the day you two met when you were younger, it felt so mesmerizing to him.

"Armin, who is that girl? I've never seen her around.." A younger Eren asked his blonde friend, and Mikasa who was behind him.

"That's [Name], I think she recently moved here. She's really nice!" Armin said, "she is interested in the outside world like I am!" Evident happiness in his voice.

The girl with the most stunning smile he's ever laid eyes upon, the way it seemed your face was sculpted by the Gods above with so much excellence and love.  Seriously [Name], you have me falling so hard for you.

Eren walked down to the Hall where he knew he'd find you, he's noticed that you really like drinking either tea or coffee in the morning.

I can take her to a tea shop

You will like that...

Right..?

There you were sitting alone with a teacup beside you, the hot air rising from it since it was freshly made. You were looking outside the windows were the sunshine was beaming.

The warm tones casted a beautiful silhouette around you, and Eren who was looking from afar couldn't help but analyze your perfect side profile.

You must be perfect!

no...
You literally are perfect.

Your igniting [color] eyes that reflected the mesmerizing sunshine outside turned to look at Eren who was approaching you.

"Good morning Eren! Are you ready for today?" You teased, giggling as you laid your chin on the palm of your hand.

Eren gave you gentle smile and nodded, "I'm looking forward to spending my day off with you, [Name]!"

But I'm looking
more forward

to spending
my whole

life with you.

**

You walked beside Eren who held quite the drastic height compared to you, which made you notice how beautifully he's grown up to be, "Eren! Do you remember the promise we made now?" You said out of nowhere.

The two of you were walking towards a nearby village in search for a cute place to just have tea.

You linked your arms around his (somewhat) buff ones, and looked up at his serene turquoise eyes, and waited for his response.

You were very touchy with him, but Eren had picked up on the fact you are an overall natural flirt and can get pretty touchy with almost anybody.

"How can I forget now? I said I'll always protect you, and I will live up to it!" Eren claimed, patting your head with his other arm.

The way his cheeks and ears were tainted with a red hue made you so happy knowing you had the affect on him. "Your ears are red Eren!" You teased, pulling on one of them.

The Yeager instantly let go of your grasp and cupped his ears, "Leave my ears alone, I'm blushing!" He screeched, making both you laugh loud.

"Don't tell me your ears still get red when you're lying or embarrassed?" You questioned, getting close to his face while you were on your tippy toes. Your nose was almost touching his cheek, as his teal eyes were widened.

"Are you lying to me about our promise? Oh wait! No, you're embarrassed of me!"

"Wha-what?! No! [Name] I'm just blushing!" 

You raised an eyebrow, "why are you blushing, hmm?"

"Uhh.. well.. Oh! I think that's a tea shop, let's go [Name]!" Eren said, holding your hand and guiding you.

 Oh! I think that's a tea shop, let's go [Name]!" Eren said, holding your hand and guiding you

WHY YOU HAVE TO BE SO CUTE?
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE YOU!

A/N

I didn't edit this bootycheeks 🕺🏻😹😹🤤🍕😱🤯 i love leaving lyrics in the end of this book bc yolo 🥰 and I love jhene aiko and Ariana grande bc yes butch they're queens🙄🙄

i felt like I made Eren a little ooc, but at the same time I didn't

eren is a nervous little boy like of course he finna stutter in front of a pretty girl 👨🏻‍🦲😹😹 + he's noticing that he has somewhat yandere impulses 🙄 (boy u creizi) 🤯🤯

It's canon that his ears turn red when he lies (I think his mom said some shit like that Lmao)

so I had a little fun with that

cute little eren ily