3 - 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"You're really pretty." Eren carelessly said, thinking out loud. You sipped your tea and chuckled, "You must be daydreaming!"

Eren gave you a closed eye smile, "Nope! Just telling you the truth."

You two were sitting on a porch of a tea shop, drinking samples that the owner was giving out since both of you have no money.  The two of you ended up becoming her testers of random teas she was brewing, it was funny experience.

"Aw! Stop it! You're going to make me blush." You whined, mimicking his earlier actions.

Eren groaned and ruffled his chestnut-brown hair, "You won't stop bringing that up huh?"

You scooted closer to Eren and booped his nose, "Never! You look so adorable when you blush, like seriously your ears and your face gets red- it's so adorable! You're so cute!"

You blinked.

"Oh shit. Did I just think out loud?!"

"Um.. anyways.. How are Mikasa and Armin?" You nervously asked.

**

"If I kissed you right now, would you freak out?" Eren mumbled, sipping his cup of tea.

"HUH? WAIT WHAT?"

"Oh, okay. I'll take that as a yes."

"Maybe the next date we have I'll kiss you then." The Yeager confidently said, no sign of nervousness in his voice at all. "It's not the best to kiss on the first date either."

"I- Hey! Eren! Now you're actually making me blush." You muttered, trying to hide your face with your hands.

He loves when you say his name..

Fall for my trap

I will make your life better

[Name].

Couple minutes passed by, and Eren enjoyed your company a lot. He found out that you lived in the Underground before you moved to Shiganshina, and that your father recently passed away.

"I know how it feels for those Titans to take someone you love away from you." Eren confessed, looking at your hand.

Her hands look so soft.

I want to touch them.

You didn't take notice in his mannerisms and continued talking, "That's why I want to become the strongest solider I can be. I want to protect the people I love." You said.

Eren gulped, and reached for your hand.

He caressed it with such care, his rough thumbs rubbing your palms. The Yeager smiled and looked up at you, "I will live up to our promise, [Name]."

"I'll protect you anywhere you go."

Anywhere you go.