6 - 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

"I think we should head back.." You told Eren, "it's getting pretty late, I'm sure Sasha is worried about me.."

Eren sighed, "Can we stay here a little longer? Please?" He asked, which made you furrow your eyebrows together. "It's not like we are going to get caught here"

"It's seriously impossible to say no to you." You thought, as you pouted. Before you could say something, you were cut off.

"Eren!" A familiar voice called out, walking towards both of you. "Well. Guess we got caught.." you whispered. Eren was nervously laughing at who the voice belonged too.

**

Whilst in the girls dorm,

Sasha groaned, "I'm so hungry!"

Annie raised an eyebrow, "shouldn't you be worried about your friend?"

"Oh my gosh! I hope [Name] isn't starving!"

"My gosh, shut up already, idiot." Ymir muttered, throwing a pillow at Sasha.

**

"Eren, what are you doing here?" Mikasa asked, which made Eren roll his eyes. "I'm just here with [Name]." He muttered, resting his chin on the palm of his hand.

You notice his demeanor and looked at Mikasa, "Um.. I'm sorry Mikasa. I will take him back to his dorm." You said, "it's late anyways."

The Ackerman nodded, "I'll join you." She said, which you agreed to.

As you stood up, you held out a hand for Eren, but little did you know, Mikasa did the same.

Your eyes slightly widened, the Yeager seemed to stay silent, only a smug on his face.

"will you try to win me over..?

You retracted your hand, unlike Mikasa. Your facial expression changed into a serious one, and Eren noticed.

"do you not care about me?!
Or.. do you finally care about me
Enough.. to get jealous perhaps?"

Eren rejected Mikasa's offer and stood up on his own, "You two shouldn't be out this late. I heard some scouts in the dining hall." Mikasa said.

"My bad, I just wanted to be with [Name] for a while." Eren said, wrapping his arm around your waist, and placing his hand on your hip, as Mikasa continued walking.