𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋

Eren fluttered his eyes open, seeing that he was surrounded by hundreds of people.

"Where is.. my [Name]..?" Was the first thought that he had, head swaying to find you.

You turned around, kneeling down in front of him, "Are you alright?" You asked, moving the pieces of hair that were blocking his eyes.

"There you are...
Your touch is so gentle..
Why.. are you so perfect?.."

The Yeager continued to admire you, unaware to what was happening around him.  "Eren, you got to tell them everything. They're terrified." You continued.

"Terrified of what..?"

Eren panicked, he began to push Mikasa and Armin off him, and got closer to you. "What is happening [Name]?!" He asked, eyes widened.

"Just explain what happened, Eren. Please they'll understand!" Armin pleaded.

Your delicate face furrowed, as you made eye-contact with Eren, "Don't tell me you don't remember...?" You mumbled.

Eren's eyes only wandered towards you, "Why is everybody afraid of me?!" He asked.

"Are you human or titan?!" Yelled a solider, "better answer carefully, Eren Yeager!"

The Yeager stayed behind you, unable to understand the situation. "Why are they all glaring at me..?" He asked you, multiple soldiers talking bad on him.

"You're a threat! Any lies said, any movement and we will attack!"

"He's a monster! Son of a bitch is trying to act innocent!"

"You know what? Anybody who dares to get close to him has to deal with me!" you yelled back, pointing both your blades towards the crowd.

"I'm not one to just stand around and take whatever you throw at me!"

Mikasa nodded and stood up as well, pointing her blades. "Same here. Let's see if anybody is feeling up to the task. Try him, and you'll deal with both of us."

A solider named Ian informed Captain Woerman — the man who was yelling commands, about something.

"Sir, you must know that those two were assigned to elite fresh out of training. See her?" Ian said, pointing at you.

"[Name] is equal to 100 soldiers, no doubt. Same with the other girl, Mikasa Ackerman. Think carefully, cause we could lose what's equivalent to 10 elite squads."

Mikasa looked at you, "whoever comes your way.. I'll make sure to protect you ." She said.

"And whoever comes at Eren deals with me. I'll take a whole regiment down if I have to." You confirmed, "I don't give a damn what they throw towards us."

"I'm human!" Eren yelled.

Just with that said, it did not stop the cannons being aimed towards him.

"Armin! Grab Eren now!" Mikasa yelled, running back to get a hold of him.

The Yeager knew what to do when he began running towards you, "I'll protect you." He whispered into your ear, unwrapping his arms around you and moving back a couple steps.