𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨

"𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡?"
(𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 •𝟷𝟶𝚝𝚑 • 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)
•••

Islahya Pov

Liked by Hoodrich Chico and 545Islahmade

Islahmade.ya: What a bitch need 🤧
Comments⤵️
HoodrichChico: ok then Mr nigga 🤧🥴
Itss.Nita: My little babyyyy 😩💘
Dymondd: baby sis ❤️
Ginodadon: Youngboul 👹

How the fuck did they find my instagram?

Exiting off of Instagram I sat up from Anita's bed.
I needed to go home before my foster mom gets to acting up like she wasn't the one that kicked me out in the first place.

Deep down inside I knew I was happy to have people that actually seemed friendly to actually wanted to become my friends.

It isn't really easy to let my guard down, due to the things I've went through.

I used to try to be friendly in school, but that ended as soon as bitches decided they were going to bully me.

I was ugly.
I was too skinny.
They even went as far to call me a hoe,
Even though I wasn't one I was called that because I turned down a boy because I didn't like him so he told the whole school I sucked his dick behind a dumpster.

Typical nigga.

After that people would taunt me. I got it worse from a group of girls and this boy who threatened to beat me up if I decided I wanted to stick up for myself. Daily taunts that made me hate myself more than I already did.

From then the anger built up inside of me.
I couldn't let go of my anger, I still can't.
And when the drama in my broken home and school became too much I started to lash out.
I started to fight.

I just don't know how to communicate with people without fighting, it's difficult to me because I feel they will use it against me or leave me so I'd rather limit the shit I tell people about me.

It's none of their business.

I never told anyone about the bullying it was no ones business and I wasn't about to let them use it against me in any way.
I didn't want to seem weak.

Jewel and Anita went to different schools anyway so I felt it was no need to tell them, they couldn't help me.

So being that I tend not to trust many ,I wasn't so fond of the idea of new friends.
But seeing that they were from what I could see nice, I felt like they were ok.
But you never know when things could turn left, and I knew that I would always have to keep my eye on them.