𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨"
(𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕•𝟸𝟷•𝟸𝟷)
•••
Islahya Pov
Sitting at home I became anxious.
I hated being here.
I only had a week and a couple days to be here though.
And then I could move into my own apartment.

Being here made me feel trapped, Ms. Belinda never talked to me and when she did it was some rude shit that flew out of her mouth.

I was tremendously bored and I wanted to do something.

I couldn't call Anita because lately she's been knee deep in work.

And  Jewels dad was back in town so we've only heard of her through text. We couldn't even hear her voice cause her daddy was a professional coat tail. Always on her ass.

So I had one option, Deonte.

I hadn't talked to him since the whole situation with Miracle happened.

I felt like I shouldn't have even been in competition with her because of the fact that I wasn't even his bitch.

I was barely his friend.

But I needed to get out the house. My sadness was getting to be too much for me.

I wasn't like normal people, I didn't sleep my depression away.

I over thought until I cut.

I didn't want to go back to that, it made me feel better in the moment but afterwards it made me feel weak.

I had too many people to live for. It was just getting harder and harder everyday to care about who I had to live for. I was so tired.

Deep down inside I wanted to live for my mother too. She needed me to get her help.
But sometimes I feel like she hated me.

She didn't even fight for me and my siblings plus everyone in my family didn't expect anything but bad from Tamera's kids.

They thought we wouldn't be shit just like her.
They were all hypocrites, how do you judge someone when you have worse shit going on under your roof.

Picking up my phone I hesitate to text Deonte but then I go for it.

Deonte??

Deonte:
Yo

Come get me please

Deonte: be ready in 20

That's what I liked about Deonte, he never asked too many questions.

I kinda felt bad about not texting him, it wasn't comepletly his fault that Miracle was fucking delusional.

It was that bomb ass ding-a-ling.

After taking a shower And brushing my teeth I dress in some jeans and a polo shirt.

Hearing a loud ass beep outside I became irritated.