𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙

"𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?"
(𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕•𝟸𝟸•𝟸𝟷)
••••
Jewels Pov

Sitting on my bed I become bored.
I was sick of being home all the time but I knew my dad wasn't going to let me go outside or anywhere.

If it wasn't church...I wasn't going.

I haven't seen to my best friends in exact Pt one week.
I was getting sick of this bullshit.
My dad was literally always lying, the last lie he told was and I quote, "the Bible says when I get older you have to take care of me under my roof and drop whatever you're doing at the time."

I'm pretty sure god never said that, he always finds ways to manipulate me and I was getting real sick of it.

So I've decided to make a Instagram.
Downloading instagram I decided against making  my Instagram name my name and making my page private for safe measures.

Deciding on the name Sojaded because Jade keeps people from from harm and brings harmony and that's what I liked to think I did.

Following  that I Followed  Islah and dmed her.

Hi islah ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Islahmade.ya: tf is this? I hope this is one of Miracles friends so I can beat that ass baby I can't wait

No islah its me ...Jewel

Islahmade.ya: bitch you lying, can't be

I'll show you a picture...hold on

See it is me

See it is me

Islahmade.ya: yeaaa fuck yo daddy!!! I never thought yo ass would actually make one 🌚🌚 post this picture so I can repost it.

Posting my video I thought of what my caption should be a bright idea then pops into my head, my caption will be... Manifested
I then saw that Chico,Looney,Anita,and Gino requested to follow me. Pressing accept I go to post my picture.

(this is Jewels character now cause the person I picked..blocked me?? 😭)

blocked me?? 😭)