𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙂𝙖𝙣𝙜

(𝙼𝚊𝚢•𝟻•𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)

This chapter is dedicated to  @kutekrazyken
This for you babyyyy no more hold ups I promise 😭
••••
Chico
Well I'll be damned this bitch done manifested me in the bed with her. Gots to be cause here I am in the bed with the musical instrument.

"Nigga my name is Harmony stop talking out loud if you gone be rude."

To be honest I have no idea how I even got in this situation.
I need to think.

"Sir please shut up I need room so my brain can think."

"If I'm a sirrr that makes you gay. ouuu or are you pan sexual? I knew you was a freak but not like this nigga.", her stupid ass said.

"Ignoring her I think of how this whole thing happened.

Flashback:
A car pulls up out of no fucking where and then this nut Ass bitch gets out.

"Chico remember that windshield wiper I let you see?"

I'm very much confused because aren't windshield wipers attached to the car.

Fuck it.

"Let me go look for it dirty bald head bitch."

Going in the house I start looking for a windshield wiper. What the fuck did hers even look like.

She need to come in and look for the bitch herself.

"You need me to looking for it?"

How the fuck did her ass even get in here.

"Yea look for that ,i don't know why you even need the bitch. The fuck you gone do walk and wipe the rain out yo face?

After a couple minutes of looking she turns to me. "I can't find it, can I just suck yo dick now?"

"Ummmmmmmmmmm."

Flashback over:

Ohhh that's how I got in this predicament.

"Soooo you need help putting the windshield wipers on your bike? cause youn got no car."

"Bitch wasn't no windshield wipers. I knew you mind this good old sucky sucky tho." She incorrectly stated.

"Ehhh more like mediocre slobby slobby. Cause all you did was slob. Yo you really need to get that checked out. "

"Please don't do that cause you was like " uGh UgH FAwk" ." Her messy ass said.

"More like " uGh UgH gEt ThE FAwk oFf Me"". I said and then laughed at my lil  joke.

Hearing my phone ring I go and pick it up. It said "Anita." Across the screen. God Damn you devil always leading me astray.

Quickly answering I say.
"Hey girl hey."

"Hey you tryna suck My Coochie out my panties today? Ouuu do that lil thing you be doing.