𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

𝙂𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙙
(𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕•𝟸𝟺•𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)
••••
Looney's POV

Speeding on I-95 I make my way to this remedial ass bitch. I promise my life that I was going to kill that bitch Miracle and her friend.

I really wish Trouble (if y'all forgot trouble is Islahya's nickname 🙂) would've propped the phone up now I don't know if she got her ass beat or if it was the other way around.

Either way this bitch Miracle had to go. I was a nonchalant nigga I really didn't care much for the drama I just sat back,but I just couldn't have bitches going crazy over me. I wasn't having that shit. I prayed to god Islahya didn't start to thing me and her had a thing.

We got a bond and I want to keep it that way and if I had to taste some of that pussy along the way then so be it.

I loved everything about her besides the fact that this bitch didn't listen. At all. I wanted my bitches to be quiet,calm, and submissive.

The thing I loved the most about her is how that pussy creamed. Do you know how hard it is to find a pussy that cream like that, shit is beautiful. I knew if we would of went a little longer I could've made that ass squirt.

I'm pretty sure she got kicked out so I decided she would be staying with me. Perfect timing to me I just wanted to taste that pussy again I ain't even have to fuck to but,that's how good her shit is. What could go wrong.

Getting closer to the house I call Trouble from the car.

"Yea."

"Yo have your shit ready I'm 10 minutes away."

"Mmcht nigga I been ready."

I sigh,"bi— ma just be ready."

She said, "you know better then to say what you was about to say ham ass nigga." Before hanging up.
••••
A couple minutes later I got to the house.
Walking up to the door of the house I just walk in because who was going to stop me?

Stepping in I saw a weathered old ass woman that look like she'd been rotting. I think god must want me to go to hell cause why he keep making people look like this.

Walking past her I start to shout Islahya's name, "Is—" before I was rudely interrupted by the bop it twin.

The first one to approach was Miracles bop ass.
"You know yo crazy ass hoe put her hands on my auntie? I should smack the shit out of you for putting me through this. Matter fact—." I heard a smack and and stinging sensation following the smack. All I did was nod my head before speaking.

"You coo cause now yo brother and yo punk ass daddy gone pay for that."

"Awww nahhh bitch you know Darnell can't fight.", Harmony instigated.

"FUCK YOU LOONEY THEY WILL BE WAITING."

I didn't say too much because I knew her or her family wouldn't be living for long. I decided it would be ruled a mass suicide. Just the thought of it made me happy.