𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨

(𝙼𝚊𝚢•𝟸𝟻•𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶)
Jewel
•••••
"Jewel? Jewel? Jewel you don't hear me calling you."

"Everybody find a hiding spot pleaseee before we get caught." I frantically say.

"Niggas not gone do shit to me I'm on whatever I'll wop his ass and have his ass really calling to the lord. " Islah said doing all type of hand motions.

"More like he gone fold yo hoe ass in gods name. You ain't pressure." Chico said.

I think the nigga with a IEP should shut up cause what type of pressure he had in school. Oh nothing...aww ok."

"Where's looney tired of this whored out tramp talking big shit. He told you I was in IEP didn't he? That was a personal moment. I was only in there until my senior year, matter act I don't got to explain shit to y'all fuck y'all. And just for that you can't hide with me hoe."

"Anitaaa get your trick that's dumb over dick."

Anita just looked up from her phone which she seemed to be deeply invested in. Wonder what she was doing.

"Yalll hide he coming. Please."

Anita hid in the closet,Gino in the bathroom, Islah and Chico continues to fight over my second closet until Islah oddly twisted his nose and pushed him out which caused them to reside under the bed.

Just on time my dad walked in the room.

"And what were you doing young lady I called you multiple times don't you know it's a sin to deliberately ignore your guardian. " he said arching his eyebrow.

"I know dad I was praying, remember you told me to ignore the outside world while praying?"

"I know what I said. When I'm calling you cut it short, prayers don't have to be long but meaningful. "

Freaking hypocrite.

"Well I called you to talk about your mother. You know her birthday is coming up. And I wanted to tell you to not think about her because the lord says when they turn the cheek you turn the other." He said while going to sit on my bed.

Not what he meant but ok.

As he sat down someone felt the need to say some thing and by someone I mean Chico.

"Damn how much he weight I can't breathe."

"What you say." My dad said.

Nothing, can I go to granny's house. "

"I mean I don't like you going over there but I guess. "

"Ok I'm going to get dressed now."

"Ok sweetie I guess I'll be on my way out now."

"Mkay"

"Alrighty."

Leave then.

Finally he gets up and leaves but not before giving the best  news ever.
"I'm about to leave for a very important meeting so be sure to lock the doors."