𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙚

"𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤, 𝙣𝙤
𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡"

Anitas Pov

On my way to work I couldn't help but to think about my mothers last words.
"Since you wanna be grown get the fuck out my house WHORE, using your body for money you're a fucking prostitute"

"Mama please, I'm doing it for us"

"You don't pay not one fucking bill in this house, collect your shit and make you way to a shelter"

I payed every fucking bill in that house though that's what angered me. The bitch didn't even have a job stable enough to pay the bills herself.

Those were the last words she spoke to me since last year. No calls,no texts, no nothing. And I don't give a damn.

I'm not ashamed of my body I'm ashamed of stripping, I feel filthy. And it was her fault how I felt.

I didn't have a problem with stripping until she got in my head and soon after she told my family. After she told my family I got all types of demeaning texts and voicemails from my family members.

"Girl you really showing you body like that?"

"You have no morals."

"Why would you ever do something that slutty, your body is a temple"

It really fucked with me that they thought that but didn't put in not one fucking penny to help pay my mothers bills.

That's why I'm so happy to have Islahya and Jewel.
No judgement, No accusations.
Even though I didn't fit in they're living situations Jewels would sneak out the house and give me money so I could stack up and get my own apartment.

At the time Islahya was in a residential but I made sure to get her code to talk to her on the phone. She would always uplift my spirits, laugh with me, and cry with me"

Breaking away from my thought I pull up to Club Seduction and prepare myself for another night."

Walking in the strip club and heading straight to the dressing room I spot Mali. Mali is someone Im cordial with, I don't think I could ever be friends with her. She was too messy.

"Bitchhhh, I see you dressed like you bout to reach heaven's gate." Mali's loud mouth ass says referring to her suit.

"She think she all that."
"Right, bitches not better than us or nun."
Those nasty comments came from Ashanti and Asia with snickering from Nia and Imoni.
Bitches were heavy on the hating.

Im not worried about these bitches, they very worried about me though.

Ignoring their comments I look at Mali, "Of course bitch I'm giving very much classy, these bitches are giving eh."
Very much directing my comment to the bitches in the back."

Deep down inside I knew Mali was a hater too just a undercover hater she knew not to speak up. And these bitches knew not to step up and that was just that.

"Get intooo it then, you on in 15 bitch so get ready."

Sitting at my dressing mirror I started to primp .

After i finished doing my makeup I was hesitant to get dressed .

These bitches were mad jealous and the last thing I wanted them to do was take pictures of my naked body. Bitches would do anything and I was worried they might try to sell my nudes or some shit.

Bitches are weird like that.

"Now bitches don't wanna dress in front of us like we don't all go the same shit."

I ignored the comment, I honestly didn't like fighting even though I was a hot head. And I didn't want to lose money either by fighting and fussing. I fight bitches over serious reasons like theft. I grinned to myself.

Harmony's ham ass

"I just wanna know what's so funny, I just know bitches ain't laughing at me" Asia says.

I looked at her and responded, "Bitch let me know if it's pressure so we can rumble, I'm not with the bullshit don't make me tap that ass odd shaped ass hoe."

Not waiting for her response I went to the full body mirror. I looked good in my baby pint two piece. I wasn't the thickest but that didn't matter I didn't need to twerk to work that poll.

(She not even this thick guys, tired of thick girls being the only  strippers on wattpad so here)

I'd figured I'd need a drink before I'd start dancing. Walking up to the bar Asked for  a shot of vodka. I didn't want to be drunk or buzzed I wanted to be loose.

"And now we have Desiree here to make all your dreams come trueee."
I hear the Dj announce my name so I take a deep breath and make my way to the stage.

Stripclub by Tink starts playing and I start by routine.
Grew up living in Chicago
Never had love from her father
All she really needed was attention (attention), attention (attention)

I climbed the pole ,spread my legs and started to slowly twirl on the pole.

Mama won't let her stay no more
Stripclub (yeah-yeah)
Now she living at the stripclub (club)

I then walk in the air looking at the audience, they are this shit up. At least they adored me, they loved me.

They don't know your story
They don't know your story, no
They don't know who you do it for

But they don't know my story all they only look at me in lust. They don't care nobody does.

•••
A/N

So this is a short chapter how did you guys think I did?

I tried to do the stripper scene, I promise it'll get better maybe I'll find videos next time.
I did something different by her being a skinny stripper. I feel like stripping is beautiful and shouldn't be all about twerking don't get me wrong that's beautiful too but it's more to it 😂