Prologue

*Core!Frisk's POV*

Life is ironic in so many more ways than one.

Error, the god of Destruction.  Aside from Blueberry and a few other Sanses, he didn't exactly make lots of friends.  In fact, he was the most hated entity in all the multiverse.

Error's friendship with Blueberry was a closely guarded secret, mostly by Error, who didn't want anyone to know about his soft side.  I'd always wondered why Blueberry liked being around Error so much.  Blueberry was a innocent cinnamon roll.  He was always cheerful, energetic, and had a knack for making friends.  He just had that magnetic personality that drew in everyone around him.

Including Error for some strange reason.

Even stranger was that Blue stuck around Error more than anyone else, even his own brother.

"He needs the most help out of all of us," Blue says after being asked why he stuck around Error so much.  "He has potential of becoming a better person, I know it!  He just needs a bit of help from someone he can open up to!"

Personally, I thought he was beyond help.  

That was until one day, I got attacked by a mysterious Sans in a white and dark blue coat.  I didn't know who he was, but he was insanely powerful.  

He would've killed me if Error hadn't intervened.

"Leave her, 404," Error says, standing in front of 404 with his arms crossed.  "You won't get anything out of killing her.  Plus, if you kill her, knowledge of the location of the Omega Timeline will die along with her."

I was unconscious from 404's attacks at the time.  When I woke up, I found myself in a small house in the Anti-Void, Error's house, where he took care of me for the few days.  At first, I refused any help from Error and even tried to escape a few times, but the severity of my wounds was too much.  Eventually, knowing the situation I was in, I stopped fighting against him and let Error tend to me while I was injured.

During those few days, he had let his soft side slip.

I thought it would've been more unpleasant, being at his mercy in his own home.  But, the more I stayed with him, the more I realized just how different he was from within the secluded confines of his own home.

I always thought of him to be nothing more than just a killer, destroying whole worlds without a second thought and not considering the innocent bystanders who might die along with their world.

But at home, he didn't act like a merciless destroyer.  Instead, he was warm, caring, and more open.  He was pleasant to be around and nice to talk with, characteristics he didn't normally show.

I found myself liking this side of him, this warm, friendly side of him.  So I gave him a chance.  Even after I left his household, our friendship went smoother than I'd thought it would go.  I never really approved of his job, but someone had to keep the balance between creation and destruction.  Nobody else was around to do that except for Error.

I had underestimated the strength of our friendship though.

A few months later, I was snuggled into Error's arms, the both of us kissing away on his tiny couch.  I felt so comfortable in his arms, face snuggled into the floof of his jacket as he gently caressed my hair.  I always loved these little moments between us.

Our relationship only grew stronger as time went on.  One day, Error and I had confronted Blueberry about our relationship, who beamed at Error with pride, an expression that left Error in a cheerful mood the rest of that day.  To make things better, that night, in his bedroom, Error and I had our first joining.  Under the covers of his sheets, he gave me the best time I could ever ask for.  I left his bed the next morning, feeling blissfully happy and light on my feet.  

Error was everything I could've hoped for.  Kind, caring, annoyingly stubborn at times upon other things.

Of course, Ink and some of the other Sanses who had found out didn't exactly approve of her relationship with Error, but I wasn't gonna let that stop me from being with the one I loved the most.

But then, one day, the one thing I loved and treasured the most was wrenched away from my arms.