Chapter 6

*Blue's POV*

It took a whole week.

But I had finally completed my first world.

"Nice job, Blue," Alpha says.  "A bit slow, though that's expected on your first creation."

"Mwee hee hee, that was fun!" I say, drawing another house and watching it magically appear in my neatly organized town.

It was a blissful week.  Being able to actually do something with my creativity was a major perk, but there was something else to it.  I actually had the power to make a change in the Multiverse.

"How are you feeling, Blue?" my mentor asks.

"I'm feeling great!" I say in reponse.  "Why do you ask?"

"You don't feel exhausted or anything?" he asks.

"No, I wouldn't be the Magnificent Sans if I were to be so easily exhausted!" I say, feeling my old happy self return.

The warm feeling was delightful to feel after suffering from depression for so long.

"Alright, ready to get started with more advanced world building?" Alpha asks.

"Yeah!" I say.  

"All right, let's get started then," Alpha says.

-----

*Core's POV*

"It's only normal, Corey," Error says.  "The LOVE you collected from destroying all those worlds is bound to leave you craving for more.  I had the same issue after my first world destruction."

"Ughh, but it's so painful," I groan, feeling the bloodlust rise to my head again.

I mash my head into one of the pillows on my bed and wait for the red tint to disappear from the edges of the blackness in my sight.

"You okay?" Error asks after a few seconds.

"Yeah, just had another lapse," I say.

Error sighs and leans forward to move a strand of hair away from my face.  It was just a small gesture, one that wouldn't really leave me too flustered, but it's been so long since he and I have shared the same bed, even if we weren't really sleeping in it together.  I felt a strange rush of heat at the sensation of his fingertips brushing my forehead as I scoot closer to him on the mattress and laying my head against his shoulder.

"When was the last time we shared the same bed space?" I ask.

Error cups his chin and stares up at the ceiling.

"I've been dead for a good while, haven't I?" Error says, thoughtfully.  "I dunno, you tell me."

"Well, it's been more than a month," I say.  "A very lonely month."

"I'm sorry that I-," Error starts before I cut in.

"I know why you did it," I say, sympathetically.  "You didn't want me to get hurt because of a problem that didn't concern me."

Error just sighs as I crawl up onto his lap, leaning up to put my forehead against his.  

"Error, promise me you'll never do that again," I whisper softly.  "Especially now more than ever.  I don't want to lose what's left of you."

"I won't," Error whispers back, leaning in to press his teeth to my lips.

This was just a soft kiss, one that Error and I shared many, many times before he died.  But that was almost a month ago.  At the feeling of Error's teeth on my lips, I started to feel an old hunger arise.  When Error tries to lean away from the kiss, I find myself leaning in with him, keeping my lips on his teeth.  I pull away slightly when Error pats my shoulder.