Chapter 2

*Nobody's POV*

"Well, you all came a lot sooner than I had expected," Error says, looking around at all the Sanses around him.  "Didn't even get to finish making my first cup of hot cocoa yet."

Error was surrounded by an eye-poppingly huge number of Sanses.  It's a good thing they were all a pretty generous distance away from his house.  Wouldn't wanna get the pretty thing wrecked.

"Error, look all around you," Ink says, stepping up to the front.

His eyes were just white pinpricks.  His sash of ink vials, the ones he drank to feel emotions, was nowhere to be seen.

"Everyone around you is here for revenge," Ink says.  "Enjoy your last minutes, Error.  Today's the day we leave you as dust in the Anti-Void."

"That's some fancy wording," Error says, spreading his arms.  "Must've taken you a while to come up with that."

Blue strings drop from the sky, all tethering a white soul.  As they near the ground, the souls expand into Sanses.

"You brought an army," Error says at the shocked expressions of the other Sanses around him.  "I can't bring my own?"

"All this will only delay your inevitable death," Ink says, completely unfazed by Error's little army of Sanses.

"Heh..."

He sends a single telepathic command to all the Sanses in his control.

Attack to kill.

Spare noone.

" I   K N O W "

-----

"He blocked me out of the Anti-Void," Core says, trying again for the thousandth time to get in.

"Try harder!" Blue shouts, frustrated.  "He might either be dying or dead!"

"I'm trying!" Core shouts back.  "I'm not a goddess.  I can only enter the Anti-Void if Error allows me too!  It's his world!  I can't just-"

Suddenly, a portal opens up right in front of her, making her trip and fall into it.  Blue immediately hops into it, helping Core up and dragging her in.  

"Error!" he calls out.  

Core just looks around.  They were right behind Error's house.  She hears the sound of a blaster in the distance and runs toward it, grabbing Blue.

They run around the house to the front to see Error, surrounded by mounds of dust and Sanses, all with blasters in the air around him.  Error himself was still standing despite having his whole left half completely dusted.  Despite being surrounded, alone, and in a near-death situation, he's grinning.

"Error!" Blue shouts.

Everyone turns to the skeleton as he soul-grabs one Sans and throws him off to the side before materializing light blue bones into his hands.  For once, his expression was completely serious.

Hostile even.

Blue didn't have the heart to kill others, but knocking them unconscious or immobilizing them was something he could do.

Turns out, out of Ink's army of thousands of Sanses, only thirteen were left.  And though he was outnumbered, he had royal guard training.  They didn't.

Error's eye sockets widen at Blue's appearance.  

"What are you doing here!"  Error shouts, coughing up a bit of dust.  "I told you to leave this to me!"