Omake

Camera

Somewhere in Italy (future)

"You can do it!" A small brunette can be seen in a mansion. A toddler wearing a bunny onesie decided to do something that the Vongola isn't prepared of.

'First Steps'

Hearing this, a fast figure can be seen zooming from the hallways. If you are a civilian, you could think that they are preparing for a war. Bang! The newly renovated door can be seen broken once again.

The Vongola Decimo looked at the sight. A lovely woman can be seen holding a rather pitiful toddler. Having a rather dangerous sign of heart attack, he snapped his fingers as if calling someone.

Zoom! Silver streaks of hair can be seen stopping his work. 'My Jyuudaime senses are tingling'. Yes. The Vongola Decimo's right hand man got something in the drawers before going to the said location.

Gokudera opened the door and started taking position. A lovely sight can be seen. Tsunayoshi can be seen consoling a crying toddler. He clicked the power of the object.

I know your curious of the object. It's the most important thing that is invented in the world. Where you can forget everything but have it recorded.

A camera.

Click! Every tiny movement of the toddler are photographed in HD. How is that? The right hand man of the Decimo willingly took a photography lesson before the birth of the heiresses.

Akemi took a step. In her view, two paths can be seen. From the left, a mother can be seen in open arms. Kyoko held a bouquet of flowers and seemingly glaring at her husband.

From the right, a father can be seen holding a lion stuff toy with open arms. Tsunayoshi can be seen visibly shaking from the glare. He made a vow. To never disagree at his wife's demands, he broke it today.

Why? A scale suddenly appeared at the mindscape of the Decimo. On the left side is a ton of a pictures of his lovely wife. On the other hand, a mega load of pictures can be seen in the right scale. A small brunette can be seen in the pictures either asleep or smiling.

He could be mistaken as a pedophile.

(A/N: Sorry for the term! Don't blame me. He inherited it from Baka-mitsu.)

The unsuspecting brunette made up her decision. Gathering her strength, she made her way to a certain path. Coos and squeal can be heard from the parents.

Oof! Akemi fell down in the hands of Tsuna. Tsuna is relieved that his precious daughter chose him but he knew one thing. He is going to sleep in the couch tonight.