3

"Well...."

Flashback

A small brunette can be seen running around a garden. Flowers that had colors ranging from the beginning of a rainbow 'til the end can be seen. A woman in 20s can be seen smiling softly, watching her daughter having fun.

It was just like yesterday when her husband told  proposed to her. A shaky handsome man kneeling in front out her. A stuttered vow went pass his lips. After the confirmation, shyness left him. The man gently lifted her and hugged her.

A smile landed on her lips. Her wedding is one of the most amusing moments in her life. Wearing a white dress, she walked to the aisle with her brother. A brunette can be seen stuttering nonsense of what ifs can be seen.

When she reached her future-husband, the brunette froze. The Neo Vongola Primo fainted in his wedding day. After what seems to be an hour, the wedding continued. Congratulations can be heard throughout the ceremony.

But now, she made a future with him. A messy but somehow fulfilling future. She snapped at her gaze when a shadow can be seen in the bushes stalking her daughter.

"Akemi! Run!" The daughter complied, running at full speed towards her mother. The mother held her daughter in her arms as she is running to the mansion hurriedly.

She dashed in the hallway finding a safe place to hide her daughter. The parents promised each other to not let their daughter know about the mafia until she was old enough. She intends to keep her daughter safe no matter what.

Locking the door, she grabbed the confused daughter's shoulders. "Akemi. We're playing hide and seek okay? If your uncles and aunts came here, tell them to hide with you okay?" The confused child could only nod.

The mother opened a hidden vent in the bedroom. Stuffing her child in there, she kissed her child's forehead. "Mama will always love you okay?" The child giggles.

The mother hid the vent but left it with space to breath. The door opened. A man in a suit shot many bullets through the room. The woman dodged them with efficiency because of the training of a certain hitman.

She dashed towards him and kicked the gun in his hand. Picking it up, she glanced at the vent and the man. She shot the man in excellent speed and hit his shoulder and a leg.  Desperate, the man opened a box weapon and a flamingo can be seen covered in lightning flames.

The sudden flame use caused the guardians to rush into the room. All of the hidden enemies came out in plain sight. Clashes of weapons can be heard. War happened across the room. Walls are destroyed, rubbles and cement can be seen everywhere.

All of them glanced for some time at the vent. A familiar mist can be seen covering it thanks to a certain fruit. Inside the vent, a child can be heard counting.

"Papa will praise me if I won! 27, 38, 24..." The child muttered to herself. The oblivious child is dealing with headache and still trying to count. Hyper intuition runs from the family after all.

However, it depends on the user. The child wondered why her hyper intuition sounded like her. It seems to always remind her of simple tasks. She never minds it at all.

Akemi's POV

I'm currently playing a game! It's so fun! Mama finally took some time to play with me! I don't know why Papa never had time with me.

Am I bad? I'm a good girl! Papa tells me he love me! But I always seen Papa loving papers than me.

The room is so noisy! Why is there a purple stuff in the vent? When I am about to open the vent, someone talked to me.

'Dont open the door, Akemi.'

'Why? It's noisy! Akemi don't like noisy!'

'Mama told you to stay there right?'

'Yes but-'

'No buts. Now stay here dear.'

I agreed with her. I am pretty scared of outside. Mama and the others always win in the game. It's no fair!

Suddenly, the purple stuff disappeared! The vent opened a little. I saw the room filled with red. Why is there red? I saw Mama covered in red. I don't know why but I am crying.

I saw how the other uncles are slowly sleeping in the ground. Are we playing sleep overs? I saw Papa and Uncle Lambo arguing at each other. Uncle Lambo looked at Papa and slowly went towards the place I am staying.

Uncle Lambo opened the vent and went inside. He is covered in red and green. I wonder why? He pulled a shield out of nowhere and place it outside. The outside vent is covered in box with green. Pretty!

Then Uncle Lambo looked at me. He was crying. Why is he crying? Is he crying because he lost? "Akemi. Count 1 to 100 for me okay?" He put both of his hands in my ear and slept. I started to count   and saw in the corner of my eyes, Papa sleeping in the ground.

I'm crying? But why?