6

In a forest far away, a child can be seen roaming around. Holding a baby bunny she found awhile ago, she continued to get lost. Tall trees and weird cricket sounds filled her ears. She stopped and sit on the grass, not caring to look if it's dirty or not.

She curled in the grass and let out the tears she kept since a while ago. She wailed hoping someone to find her. Her stomach growled as well as the bunny since she found a bunny giving birth but dying as the baby came out.

The bunny thinking that the human child is his mother, followed her. Akemi is grateful for the companion even though she knew she have to find food for them.

Walking at a wilted grass path, she found a small hut. A broken wooden house can be seen. Deciding to stay for the night, she opened the door. Broken furnitures welcomed the both of them.

Grabbing a large pieces of fabric, she made it a bed, pillows and blankets. She found a carrot and strawberries in the garden at the back. Washing it near the creak, she made it as their dinner for the night.

'I miss home.'

She munched on a strawberry while reminiscing the warmth of a home. Akemi missed her Papa and Uncles. No place can be as great as home. She cried. Her strawberries are not wet from tears. She continued to eat. Beggars can't be choosers.

The bunny sensing his mother's sadness, went to her and continued to eat. Chuckling, she made a
fire from the twigs and grass she found in the corner. Placing her hand near the fire, her nerves calmed down.

She grabbed the improvised bed and laid down with her bunny beside her. In the middle of the night, you could see a sleeping child with a bunny beside her. Tears flowed in her petite eyes. She never saw the outside world but didn't want to be like this.

'Anyone please save me.'

Vongola HQ

Suffocating. A best expression that could describe the mood of the room. No one could find the courage to utter a sound. The Vongola Decimo could be seen shadow that hides his eyes.

He called all of the Vongola's allies to help in this situation. Gokudera explained the situation to the allies while trying to not be killed by his boss. Amused and serious expression can be seen in the allies force's faces.

They never saw the Vongola Decimo that serious ever since the removal of the curse of the Arcobalenos. A cough interrupted the meeting. It was from the greatest hitman in the world. "So your telling me that I sent Dame-Tsuna's daughter here. And all of you lost her?" Everyone shuddered at the sudden killer intent.

The Vongola Decimo raised his head. Sunset eyes met an onyx ones. Tsuna just nodded, ashamed of losing his only daughter. If anything, he could have just let her stay in the room than lose her.

Minutes later, all of the occupants scatted in groups. Heading towards all over Italy just to find a child. The group consists of the Varia, Millefoire, Gesso, Vongola's group and Cozarts.

In the middle of the night, a certain groups could be seen jumping from trees to trees or roofs to roofs in Italy. A buzzing sound could be heard. Realizing that it came from them and not from the enemies, Tsunayoshi grabbed his walkie talkies and let the message out.

"We found her. But it's not good."