4

The child blinked and stared at them. After telling the story, everyone had a grim face. Curious, she tugged the hem of the dirt of the nearest person which happened to be the Rain.

"Why is everyone angry?" She asked. Those familiar looks can be seen at her Uncle Renato when she told him what happened. The rain looked down at her. "Nothing. We're just glad you're okay." The rain said. Seeing they won't tell her anything, the child just kept quiet.

Everyone's thoughts seemed to be similar. 'I want to kill them.' Hands gripping at their weapons hiding in their clothes, they thought of 101 ways on how to kill them. Especially the Decimo. Oh how he wanted to kill them. He looked at his daughter.

Innocence radiating from her can be felt. She had no idea what really happened to their future selves. Something tugged at his heart. Protect. This single word keep repeating at his head.

He ushered the child to hug her. "Papa! Did I won?" Won? Is this the game she talked about? The Decimo sighed and ruffled his daughter's hair. "Yes you did. Your amazing." He said and smiled at her warmly.

This caused her to feel warm and fuzzy inside. She keeps talking about the wonderful things she experienced with Reborn. He can't believe them. A smiling Reborn? Laughing Reborn? A fun Reborn? His daughter must had a concussion on the head while on the way to their timeline.

After what seems to be a minute of Akemi talking about random things, the child calmed down. He had her look in front of him, not wanting to see the violence his guardians are causing. Tsuna just sighed.

The child seemed contented and slept. She must have not slept for days. Smiling softly, he stroked the soft hair of his daughter. A smile went on his daughter's mouth and hugged him.

Meanwhile the guardians are fighting. As usual. Yamamoto just held back an angry Gokudera while trying to keep his anger in check too. A mouthful of colorful words can be heard from the angry silver head.

A cloud seems to have an aura of 'dont-go-near-me-or-your-dead' as usual but somehow more intense. Hibari won't admit it but he seems to like the child at first sight. Not the pedo type. We're family friendly here.

A pineapple can be seen raging with a smile on his face. He was being held back with a pissed off pineapple lookalike number 2 but a girl. Oh how they wanted to travel in the future to give them nightmares.

Calling the butler, he gave her to him to let her sleep in his room. After the door closed, the expression on his face turned sour. Talk about bipolar, am I right?

Looking at the letter once again, he saw a suspicious looking sun flames covered part of the letter. Reborn must have left it hidden. How he really want to kill everyone in the room. The sudden killing intent stopped everyone.

The guardians looked at their sky. People in the room started to get nervous at the killing intent. They don't know if it's for them or the enemy on the future. Why? They just wrecked the room. Meaning? Paperwork. How they knew that their boss hates them.

He looked down and started to summon flames. Pure sky flames danced around his palms. He putted his pure sky flames in the corner of the letter. The sun flames disappeared slowly as if it was never there. Letters can be seen written in dried blood.

'Talbot.'