5

The small ray of sun shone across the room. An antique room filled with wood and gold decorations can be seen. A butler knocked at the wooden door. Seeing the occupants seemed to be asleep, the butler opened the door.

He walked in total silence and headed to the humongous red curtains that shielded the rays of the sun. Opening the curtains, the room lit and a humongous king sized bed can be seen. A sleeping family hugged each other right and never let go of each other.

The butler smiled and grabbed a camera. Click! He smiled softly at the price he can get when selling the pictures to the Decimo. Even if Tsuna is his boss, business is still business. The butler contemplated if he would wake the duo.

He dismissed the idea since he knew they deserved the rest. When the butler left, a two sleeping figures shifted. The father, trained by Reborn, knew the butler was there before the butler opened the door.

He opened his brown eyes and looked at his daughter. A small brunette can be seen hugging the older brunette seemingly not willing to let go. He chuckled and stayed by her side. He pondered at the letter once again.

Talbot must had an idea on what is going on. He planned on having a meeting with the guardians later on. Sleep is important for now. Nevermind, it is always important.

Feeling a shift on his side, a young child opened her caramel doe eyes. She seemed to be dazed and confused. He chuckled. He sat up and lifted the child carrying her to the bathroom. The child still had no idea what is going on.

Tsuna walked in the closet and went to find clothes for himself and his daughter. He frowned at the sight. He don't have any baby clothes for her. He reminded himself to take her shopping.

He grabbed his suit, a large polo and the smallest short he could find. He went to the bathroom and washed his child. While cleaning, he can't help but chuckle once again since his daughter seemed to be in a daze since a while ago.

He must have inherited it from her mother. He seems to ponder on what time it is to propose. He  finished washing his child and putted clothes for her. He told her to go outside and wait for him.

After a while, he left the bathroom and scooped his child into his arms. He blew raspberries into her and the child giggles in response. They strolled across the hallways and headed towards the kitchen.

In a large dining room, destruction can be seen. Knives everywhere, chunks of what left on the wall are left. Guardians are either fighting and arguing or lazy like a certain lightning.

The door opened and shows a father daughter duo looking at the room. One annoyed athe the other confused. "Akemi, close your ears and wait outside okay?" Tsuna said as he kissed the forehead of his daughter.

Akemi walked outside and putted her hands in her ears. She wondered, why is there a mess? Thoughts left unanswered when she saw a mysterious blue butterfly in front of her.

The butterfly fluttered it's wing as if inviting. The child followed it. The butterfly fluttered it's way out of the mansion with a child following it's step. The child was fascinated at the outside world. In a distance, she could see a wide forest. She stopped for a while, wondering where she is.

In a mansion, war can be seen. A brunette seems to be pissed off. A pile of bodies slowly appear one by one. They ruined his appetite and might ruin his daughter's as well. While punishi- teaching them life lessons, his hyper intuition rang.

'Butterfly. Danger. Daughter. Lost.'