8

Probably the longest chapter.

_____________________⁸_____________________

Byakuran never felt this amused before, excluding the time he and Tsu-kun went out for drinks. The carbon copy of his friend looked up to him and whimpered. I thought only Tsunayoshi could pull off a whimpering bunny look, he thought.

He stretched out his white wings and opened his arms, expecting her to jump into his arms. However, the child only let out a short sentence.  An angel? Sure he has wings, but will he classify as a good person?

Then the child wobbled and fainted. He quickly scooped the unconscious child in his arms and touched her forehead. Does she have a fever? He sighed and carefully held her in a princess carry while getting out of the abandoned cabin.

"Kikyo, can you call Tsuna and update him on the situation here?" Byakuran called out to one of the Millefiore members. He sat down on the nearest rock. The child in his arms snuggled more into his arms.

You could call this moment as wholesome. However, Byakuran ignored the cute glare from the bunny that the child owned. Do rabbit even glares? He was about to open a bag of marshmallows when a sudden loud whine interrupted him.

"Byakuran-sama! Why do you have that thing in your arms?" Bluebell whined while glaring at the child. Sure, she grew up and lessened her attitude though that doesn't mean that she matured. Byakuran sighed, knowing he feels like he is raising a child.

"When the child wakes up, don't you want her to call you nee-chan?"  Byakuran said with a dramatic pout. Seeing she stiffened, he knew his plan worked. He wishes he could reach his back to pat himself.

Meanwhile, Bluebell had left reality and indulged herself in her mini theatre in her mind. A cute child ran towards her holding a couple of dandelions for her. Then she would call out to her, "nee-chan!" She would bend to her knees, catching the rushing child in her arms in a field of dandelions. A satisfied smile plasters in her face making her mind turn into a mush.

A ringtone alarmed all of them, making the relaxed atmosphere turn tense. Byakuran flipped his white flip phone and brought it on his ears. "Hello!" He chuckled, clearly amused at the noises in the background of the call. The noise suddenly stopped, an oppressive voice spoke.

"Millefiore. Where is the child?" Reborn spoke through the borrowed phone from the Decimo. Laughter rang from the other side. He was amused yet angry at the same time. "She was at an abandoned cabin. Somehow, she adopted a bunny on the way there. Akemi is unconscious right now due to a high fever." Byakuran said while munching on marshmallows.

The sound of munching marshmallows soon occupied the call. Reborn hummed in reply though it was clear to see that he was annoyed. The call ended without waiting for the other parties' reply. Reborn tossed the phone to the decimo. "Byakuran will bring her to the mansion. Prepare medicine for her. Meeting adjourned." He spoke up, then leaving without glancing at them.

The mansion turned into a mess after the meeting. Maids rushing back and forth trying to tidy up every nooks and cranny for the young miss is sick. The butler sighed, knowing he couldn't stop everyone from panicking.

One of the expensive windows broke, revealing several people falling to the ground. Byakuran folded his wings back into place. He walked down the hall, ignoring people rushing to grab the child in his arms. Opening the door with a kick, he successfully frightened the occupants of the room.

"Tsuna!!!!" He yelled after handing the child to the nearest funeral wreaths. Jumping towards the brunette, he released comical tears as if he hadn't met the man for a decade. Tsuna, however, sidestepped, letting the albino crash into the floor. The decimo sighed and went to his daughter and picked her up. "You guys. Handle this." He said while getting out of the room.

He placed Akemi down on the bed and sitting next to her. Today is an eventful day, he mused. Not to mention, he lost his daughter today. Tsuna turned his head to his daughter. The child shivered, then went to the nearest warmth, which is her father.

Tsuna got off the bed and went to get ready for bed. He opened the blanket and went inside, snuggling to Akemi. His little dawn managed to worm her way to his heart. He let out a laugh before snoring his way to dreamland, unaware of bombs, insults, a fighting skylark, and pineapple, flying marshmallow-eating chicken with a  child wearing a fedora smirking at the glory of his chaos creation.

_____________________?_____________________

A shout from the forest startled the group, causing everyone to open their boxes and take a stance. Today was supposed to be an ordinary meeting, where everyone will question their sanity or fight among the others. However, the meeting never happened due to unknown reasons.

The rustling of the leaves alarmed them. A teen rushed out towards the clearing. He was frightened to death, body bloodied, full of bruises, and flames near exhaustion. They pushed him toward their back, preparing to attack the unknown perpetrator.

A bullet grazed one of the members, which is oddly familiar though they couldn't think of whose. The culprit moved again, moving to other trees, making them unpredictable. They started shooting their guns at the culprit, making them lose more bullets. Trees began to fall, making the fighting easier for them.

They started using mist flames, making vines sprout from the ground, intending to trap the person. Though, the person avoided them and started to shoot more bullets. The battle soon got heated,  making most of the trees in the area either got burnt or destroyed.

"Tch." the culprit scoffed. The battle is taking more of his flames and bringing more damage to his body. Holding his gun, he aimed at one of the people in the area, attempting to knock down at least one of them. The nagging voice in his mind kept bringing more headaches for him as if someone's controlling his mind.

Bang! One of the rain went down, holding the bullet wound to stop the bleeding.  The culprit smirked then turned towards them. They soon got shocked seeing the culprit's face.  The man smirked and left, giving them no chance to look at his face again.

_____________________?_____________________

18.3.14.@.20.0

Who

Am

I?

(Isn't it easy?)