10

At the arms of the capable rain, Akemi felt at ease. The food stalls along the way satisfied her need for the outside world. It's true that she loves her father, dearly. But she can't help notice that her father becoming possessive. 

Her inattentiveness made it easy for Takeshi to take a good look at her. She inherited Tsuna's looks. The golden honey eyes, which were familiar for some reason, fascinate him. The innocence those golden orbs hold is something he envies, greatly. 

He somewhat knew what he was going into, the second he saw the infant - adult, his mind supplied- all his instincts told him to run. Run, never look back. But then he saw, more like every day, his dear friend. The spineless friend he came to love dearly. His sky.

The brunette looks like a leaf stalk. Fragile yet sturdy, an accurate description of his sky. He's indeed a bit -  you mean a lot, his sanity replied -  cowardly, but when you harm his friends, it's better to run. All his courage will help him hunt you down, whether you're important or not. 

That greatly inspired him. He wished to be a pillar, too. So he strived, struggled, and managed. He became the pillar of support to his friend. It was worth it. To stand with his friend, helping the mafia world, bit by bit.

"Uncle Yamamoto?" Golden orbs stared at his own. He must have spaced out in his memory lane. Sheepishly grinning, he patted the little girl's head. "I must have spaced out." He let down the little girl, scanning the area with expertise. 

"Can I have candy?" Akemi tugged Yamamoto's hand as they walked in the streets. Vendors from stalls waved at her, clearly knowing her family. That made her shy as she hung her head low. "Sure, kid," Yamamoto said as they walked near a candy shop. 

"Wow!" The exterior of the candy shop made Akemi stop in excitement. The walls are painted bright red with white lining, a nice strategy to attract their targeted audience. A big chocolate bar made out of ceramic is displayed near the entrance. 

"Is this heaven?" Akemi let out a squeal of excitement as she ran into different shelves of candies. Arms filled with chocolate bars she could carry, she noticed a familiar white hair. Without feeling ashamed, she let out a scream as she ran into the man's legs. 

"Byakuran-san!" He looked down as a brown-haired child hugged his legs. The shivers he felt a while ago unnerved him. To not notice the child, he must have been letting his guard down, or... "Hello, pretty lady!" Akemi shouted as she looked at the teen in front of her. 

The lady bent down, patting Akemi's head, and tugged Byakuran's jacket. "Isn't she cute? Byakuran?" He snapped out of his thoughts as he agreed to his fiancée's words. He'll ignore the weird occurrence a while ago. 

"Byakuran-san! You must be shopping today?" Yamamoto asked as he held Akemi's hand to prevent her from running away. "Hai! I'm running out of marshmallows, you see." He swore he heard Yuni mutter about Byakuran finishing a whole warehouse of marshmallows. 

"What about the both of you?" Byakuran asked as he saw Yuni take Akemi shop in other aisles. Yamamoto took this as a sign to sightsee the different types of candy displayed. "The others are playing their game, as usual." They walked past an aisle before Yamamoto pointed at a certain type of treat.

"You should try this Byakuran-san. chocolate-filled marshmallows,"  Yamamoto said as he ignored a certain shiver in his body. His intuition screamed at him that this is a bad idea. Oh well. 

"Okay!" The marshmallow addict exclaimed as his eyes glimmered in an unhealthy way. He could tell the mischief he could make while blaming the sweets. Most of the time, he got aught at his pranks in other famiglia since he didn't bring a pack - a whole truck, Tsunayoshi exclaimed before passing out - of marshmallows.  

He snapped his fingers as Kikyo popped out of a certain part of the store, a phone in hand. Letting out a laugh, he smiled brightly and turned around to face the pale Kikyo. "Buy me all kinds of this marshmallow-filled stuff - in every flavor."

Kikyo sighed as he called different manufacturers who is willing to comply with the outrageous request. He paled at the sudden image his mind provided. All the damage and losses they'll receive as Byakuran in a sugar rush escape them.