9

A/N: Hello! I started SHS since a few months ago. That is why I'm busy, hehe. Enjoy the chapter! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

______________________________________

Akemi woke up to the warmth of her father by her side. She wriggled her way out of her father's arms, missing the fact that her father laughed. Ringing the bell on the side of the bed, she let the butler get her ready for the day.

She strode her way in the hallways. But then, she felt a gush of wind went past her. "Who is there?" she asked and left ignored the quiet cooing at her.

Akemi opened the door of the breakfast hall. She was stared at by many mafia families who she didn't know. Staring back at them, she saw the familiar figure of a teenager who rescued her.

Eyes widening, she made her way to him. "Hello, Angel-san. Akemi wants to say that Akemi is grateful for Angel-san for saving me." 

Fiddling her fingers, she looked up and saw Byakuran with a surprised expression.

Realizing her savior would not saying anything, she got down to one knee and looked into his amethyst eyes.

"Angel-san, will you be my husband?"

Silence engulfed the dining hall. All activities, conversations, and fights immediately stopped amidst many people surprised, shocked, and amused.

The air grew colder, making most of them shiver, as the young Decimo's facial expression showed calmness. However, the young Akemi showed no struggle as she continued looking at Byakuran with shiny eyes.

"Young Vongola, why did you ask Gesso for his hand in marriage?" Spanner asked while pulling a new lollipop.

Akemi looked at them in confusion and put her palm in her cheeks as if solving a difficult question. In the background, you can see them speaking and argued in a low voice. After thinking, Akemi smiled brilliantly and clapped her hands lightly.

"Lambo-niisan proposed to Ipin-neechan after they confessed to each other." She said while smiling, which resembled her mother.

Many people choked and laughed at the explanation. While Lambo and Ipin blushed and moved away from each other, Tsunayoshi looked furious and dashed but only to be held back by his guardians.

"CONGRATULATIONS, GESSO! THAT WAS SUCH AN EXTREME PROPOSAL!" Ryohei shouted with extreme enthusiasm.

The shouting ticked the storm guardian and shouted at the top of his lungs with many creative and colorful words.

After gathering his composure, Byakuran chuckled and avoided a rain of bullets. "I am sorry for breaking a maiden's heart. But dear Akemi, I'm already engaged." He said while trying to keep his mind focused on the illusions inflicted on his mind.

"That is a wonderful experience. Do you want to walk in town with me, Akemi?" Yamamoto asked while tugging the child away from the Gesso. Akemi nodded while confused at the mess she made.

The dining hall soon became a war zone. All utensils were miraculously on the wall. They fought hard with fists, kicks, and guns. Meanwhile, the mists fought with their way. The interior, filled with gold and wooden designs, soon morphed into a dark, gloomy, and questionable space.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++