2

Edit: 10/19/21
Comment: I'm sorry. I need to adjust her age for the story. Hehe (^~^;)ゞ

After the pink smoke disappeared, a a child can be seen. A brunette with a fiery orange eyes can be seen. Everyone seemed to think the same thing.

'She's Tsuna's child.'

The said brunette blinked and looked around her. She could see her old home. Wooden interior with gold designs. She looks around and the bag she wore can be heard juggling.

She turned around and met a familiar person. She took another step to him. 'Why does he feel familiar?' She blinked and stared at him.

Everyone looked at her. They could see the resemblance. Same face but different eyes. When the child looked at them, they could see innocence radiating at her.

"Papa! Why do you look young?" The child said and pointed at the Vongola Decimo. Tsuna blinked. He couldn't take his eyes of her. He was about to speak when the child rummaged at her bag.

"Reborn-oji san told me to give this to you. He said it's important and if you don't receive it, he'll quadruple the training." The child said.

The Decimo shuddered at what the girl said. Reborn really liked to suffer his students. He looked at the letter he had in his hands.

He tuned out the noise his guardians make.  A letter with dried blood and sun and sky flames can be seen. He opened it and was shocked at what he read.

' To my Dame-student,

Take care of your future child. The Vongola mansion was attacked that day. She was hidden in one air vent in your bedroom.

The reason she was alive is because your wife shielded her when she was about to be killed.

When I found her it was too late. Lambo and her is the last one alive. She was counting with her eyes closed and Lambo blocked her ears.

Lambo was unconscious for 2 days from exhaustion. When I asked her what happened, she told me.

I'm pretty sure you'll understand if she tells you. I borrowed and tinkered the 10 year bazooka so she'll stay there forever. Lambo and I are safe.

She's so innocent and don't taint her mind. She have a deadly allergy to-

Don't let her-____--____

Goodbye,
Renato Sinclair or Reborn'

Tsuna walked towards the child. His hyper intuition told him that the letter tells the truth. The child giggles at being held by him.

"Hello! What's your name?" The child chuckled at the question. She went to the floor and dusted her dress.

"I'm Sawada Akemi! I'm 7! My birthday is on February 18!" The child introduced herself and laughs.

Everyone melted at the sight. Gokudera snapped out of a daze. "So Akemi. What happened?"

The child blinked. The child made a pout and laughs. "Well...