𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐂𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐠

•̥ͦ ☽ •̥ͦ

3 x 9
Friday
September 17, 2010
7:00 AM

Aaminah POV

"Hey, Kitten."
I hear someone whisper. I groan and roll over until I realized the only person who calls me kitten is Nik.

"Nik!"
I squeal jumping up out of my sleep and into his arms. I hear him laugh as I nuzzle my face into his neck, breathing in his scent deeply.

"I miss you so much."
I sniffle.

"I know little one. You don't know how much I've missed you. I'm happy to be home."
He says rubbing my back as I latch on to him.

The longer I held on to him the quicker I got angry. At this moment I pull away from Nik and give him the only kiss he's going to get for the next couple of days.

"I adore you."
He says as he puts me down. I roll my eyes and I see his eyes widen in shock.

I turn around and that's when I realized I woke up in bed alone. Where did those three go?

I get out of bed and walked pass Nik ignoring him. Before I stepped across the threshold of the bathroom, Nik grabs my wrist.

"What the matter? I know you miss me and I definitely miss you but instead of being greeted with happiness, I'm greeted with anger instead. What did I do wrong?"
He asks worriedly.

"First, you didn't tell me that you forced Stefan to turn off his humanity. Second, you turned Stefan's humanity off and now it's hurting Rebekah. Third, you've been holding yourself back from being you. Nik over the course of maybe a month or so, I've set your arms on fire, I've been being unbelievably bratty towards you and only you, hell I've been breaking all you rules. But you've been holding yourself back from punishing me and putting me in my place as your sub. Ever since you finally let loose a couple of weeks ago, you haven't in the slightest touched me outside of hugging, kissing, cuddling, and holding my hands. I'm upset that instead of you talking to me about what you are feeling, you are doing nothing at all."
I snap and I watch as his eyes widen.

I shake my head before heading into the bathroom and shower. I know the reasons that I'm mad seem dumb but to me it's not. First, he is causing his little sister so much suffering because he decided to force Stefan to turn off his emotions. Don't get me wrong I hate Stefan but I've been tolerating because of the fact that he is Rebekah's mate and she loves him.

If Nik didn't turn off that boys emotions, I feel like Rebekah and Stefan would have gotten closer. But since Nik forcefully turning off his emotions, I'm afraid he will hate Nik so much that his hatred will boil over and trickle down to Rebekah. Nik never realizes that his actions had consequences.

If Stefan and Rebekah weren't mates I wouldn't have cared about him doing what he did but since she it's involved, things are getting worse for her. Her usual high spirit has been slowly depleting because of her lack of mate affection. He didn't want to reject her but he also doesn't want to be with her. He often gives Rebekah false hope, breaking her heart more but she continues to pine after him because her bond with him is stronger than his bond with her.

I get out the shower and dry myself off. I moisturize my skin and put on some underwear. I take my bonnet and scarf off and begin to brush my hair.