Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ | Tʜᴇ ⵊɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ

* 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, q tree m𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶!*

Trigger Warning!!!
The Topic of Rape and Death!!!

——————𖦷 ☾ 𖦷——————

Sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ
Aᴜɢᴜsᴛ 1, 2010
4:00 ᴘᴍ

𝐀𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today is my interview with Jimmy Fallon and I'm so excited. I spoke with Jimmy yesterday morning to make sure it was okay for me to bring a few guests. Of course, he said it was fine. It's also very nerve-wracking to be on camera because today I chose that this would be the day I wouldn't wear my mask. No one has ever seen my actual face beside a couple of people because I want my privacy, as weird as it sounds.

I decided to wear a gold blazer and pants set, matching it with a black corset top and a black Gucci belt, and a pair of suede stilettos. I style my hair to the left and slick down the right side. I wore my mother's necklace and the matching earrings.

"Hey! Is everyone ready?"
I yell and I hear a chorus of yeah's.

One by one the boys comes out. My brother being the first coming out in a green sweater with a long sleeve white dress shirt peeking out of the sweater, gray dress pants, and white low top Adidas.

"Okay, Moony! You are so handsome. You're growing up so fast."
I tell him mock crying making him shake his head.

"It's just clothes, Bunny."
He replies chuckling.

"And you look grown and sophisticated."
I tell him rolling my neck.

He shakes his head and goes to sit next to me on the couch and I see Kol walk out the room with Damon and Nik following after him. I watch as they walk out and I choke up.

Kol is wearing a black dress shirt with the top few buttons undone with the sleeve rolled up slightly below his elbow, gray dress pants, and black snake skin loafers.

Damon is wearing a black & blue button down T-shirt with two buttons undone and the shirt is tucked into a pair of plaid light gray, baby pink, white, and black dress pants. On his feet were a pair of white Good Man 'Legend London Sneakers'.

Nik is wearing a black polo shirt with a pair of dark gray plaid dress pants and black Good Man 'Legend London Sneakers'.

"Well damn."
I hear Kol say sucking his teeth.

"Don't you look ravishing."
Nik says grabbing my hand snapping me out of my initial shock allowing me to breathe correctly.

"Says the ones that made me speechless."
I tell him as I look at them.

The longer I stared at them, the hungrier I got for them. I don't know who told them to be this fine but I'm loving it.

"You all look edible."
I tell them licking my lips before kissing each of them.

"And you look gorgeous."
Damon says.