New concept for this book.

As I'm nearing the end of my new chapter, I decided to make this a slight Omegaverse.

Since mates are in here I want to introduce the concept of pheromones and etc. The only thing different about the Alpha, beta, Omega concept is that the hierarchy won't be a big thing. Everyone is a Beta until they meet their mate and then their second gender would be decided, but that's for people who are none wolf.

Nik has always been an Alpha, since that was how he was born. Kol, Damon, and Kai became Alpha's after establishing their relationship with Aaminah.

Aaminah was born a power Omega (pure-bred), it wasn't genetic because her father was an Alpha. She became a purebred in the womb because her mate (Nik) was already and alpha.

A purebred Omega in here is like the Alpha of all Omegas.

I decide with this concept because of the marking and heat aspect of the mating process.

No one knows about second genders because humans rarely meet their fated mates so they remain beta's. The supernatural world has little to no doctor or scientist, so there isn't any common knowledge on second genders.

Witches are usually the only quick fix of a heat but other than that there isn't any medicine to help through heats.

There is also male pregnancies but it's rare because most humans don't meet their mates and some supernaturals don't meet theirs. Mates are also not common knowledge in the supernatural world so they never really look for their fate pair(s).

I hope this make sense to y'all.

I will be posting the next update by tomorrow! Also this update will be way longer than usual since I haven't updated in a while!