Eɪɢʜᴛ| Wʜᴏ Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ?

~ ℑ 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔗𝔢𝔯𝔪 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔄𝔯𝔢 𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔉𝔬𝔯 ℑ𝔰 𝔒.𝔐.𝔊~
Elijah Mikealson

——————𖦷 ☾ 𖦷——————

2 x 19
Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
Aᴘʀɪʟ 27, 2010
7:00 ᴀᴍ

A Aᴀᴍɪɴᴀʜ's Mᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

𝐀𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As I open my eyes I couldn't help but groan as tears begin to roll down my face, again. I try to wipe them away but they fell nonstop. I close my eyes again as I continue to cry. Waking up this morning was one of the most painful things I've experienced. Waking up and automatically feeling the unbearable pain in your chest and the empty feeling begins to overtake my being. Everyday for the past 3 weeks I've like this.

Every day, morning, day, and night, the flashes of his rejection makes themselves known in my head making the hole of emptiness expand. My mind has been my enemy and my heart is facing the consequences. The mind has a funny way of making sure you know the bad before it shows you the good.

My tears and wails didn't stop until a week after the rejection. I'd wake up in the morning in pain, and I'd go to sleep in pain. Luckily Damon Salvatore has been my anchor. He has held me as I went threw the pain of losing one mate. He showed me how much he cared for me and that made my love and respect for Damon increase.

I never realized that I began to fall for him until this happened. The way he'd held me as I cried and screamed in grievance from a loss of a mate and the loss of a piece of my heart. It's only been 3 weeks and it has felt like years of me crying, screaming, and panicking.

"Good morning, chipmunk."
The soft but husky voice of Damon fill my ears. I look at him in acknowledgment as my eyes began to water again.

"Awe, my baby. Come're and let it out. Never hold your pain in because it will only make you feel worse. I am here for you. I will do anything to take your pain away. Your pain is my pain. Please, Baby Girl, don't shut me out."
Damon says running his hands through my hair as I lay on his chest, crying silently.

The past two weeks as I cried over Niklaus each day and night, I've also tried to get my mind off of it. So if I'm not crying I training nonstop and blocking everyone out. As much a I did that Damon would still hold me and tell me sweet nothings. He would encourage me to cry because even though he hated seeing me cry, he'd want me to vent my emotions.

That's why this morning I woke up crying because I realized how patient and loving he has been throughout these past weeks, while I decided to shut him out.

"Why did he do it? Why?"
I mumble softly as my voice gets caught in my throat.

"Am I really not good enough? Am I that worthless?"
I whimper out as I think out loud. I squeal when I feel a sharp slap on my butt.

"What did I tell you, baby girl? If I hear you say something like that again it will be worse. You are everything but that. I get that's how you feel and I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure you never feel that way again. I don't know half of what you are feeling right now but I know for sure that I hate seeing my baby cry and feel like this. I know I don't complete you but I hope I'm enough to help you."
He whispers lovingly against my head.