Sɪx| Tʜᴇ Lᴀsᴛ Dᴀɴᴄᴇ

"ℑ𝔣 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱
𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰,
𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔪.
𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔩"
- 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧

 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔩"- 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧

——————𖦷 ☾ 𖦷——————

2 x 18
Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
Aᴘʀɪʟ 7, 2010
5:00 P

𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Klaus was at the school, Damon. He was at the school. He compelled a student to tell Elena to save him the last dance."
Stefan says, walking into the house.

"Stefan, I honestly don't give two shits. My main priority is protecting Aaminah. You can deal with saving Elena with everyone else. One less person on her team won't make a difference."
I tell him, waving him off.

"When did saving Elena change? What happened to you protecting Elena? Why, when this girl suddenly shows up, it's ditch Elena? What did she do to you? What does she have on you?"
He questions accusingly.

"Stefan, not that it's any of your business. She has nothing on me. I stopped the 'save Elena' shit for about two weeks now. She was using me. She manipulated my feelings for her to get what she wanted. I'm done with that. I'm done with letting people use me and take what I give them for granted. Aaminah, she's nothing like that. She's genuine. She has a huge heart and accepts me for who I am. She's my mate, Stefan. That's something we will never feel with Elena. You can stay with her, but I'm over it. I want an unconditional love, not a toxic one. Toxicity is what Elena brings."
I tell him.

"So, please stop trying to make it seem like she's forcing me into something when she isn't. She isn't like any of you. She doesn't walk on shells with me because she trusts me. She doesn't make me out as the bad guy because she knows I've gone through a world of hurt."
I say to him as he stares at me. Shaking my head, I walk out the door to get Aaminah.

Driving into the school's parking lot, I park my car close to the front door. Waiting a couple of minutes, I soon hear my phone ring. Seeing the name 'BabyGirl' pop up, I immediately answer.

"Hello?"
I answered.

"Hey, Sir. Umm- I will be here another 30 minutes, so if you want to come in and sit with me, you can."
Her sweet voice says, ringing through the phone.