Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ | Asᴛʀᴀʟ Pʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

——————𖦷 ☾ 𖦷——————

** Explicit Scene and GIFs ahead.**

——————𖦷 ☾ 𖦷——————

Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
Aᴜɢᴜsᴛ 31, 2010
12:32 ᴘᴍ

𝐀𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ugh finally! I burst through my front door and collapse onto the floor.

"Oh how I miss you."
I sigh out as I caress the floor.

"Girl if you don't get up and give me a hug I will beat your ass."
Nina says making my head snap up and I scramble up off the floor.

"Nugget! Oh how I miss you"
I squeal and mock cry as I hug her tightly.

"I think I need some serious girl time."
I groan out.

"A day and thirteen hours of Nik snapping Stefan neck, a day and thirteen hours of Stefan trying to get a word out to try to explain himself. A day and thirteen hours with a sister-in-law that I don't like right now. Nina please help me."
I groan causing her to laugh.

"The only good thing was Jeremy, the food and snacks, and my mates."
I tell her as we make our way to my room.

"The sister can't be that bad."
Nina says laughing.

"Girl! Nik woke her up and after they did a little talk she asked me who I was and I told her I was her brothers and Damon's mate and the bitch choked me. I let it slide because she's been stuck in a coffin since the twenties and she's probably paranoid. The last time I hit her because she tried to attack Damon after he set her straight for basically saying I was lying about what I am. But know that I think about it maybe she's jealous and mad about the fact that Stefan is her mate but he's too tied up in Elena."
I explain to her.

"Wow... why was Nik snapping Stefan's neck the whole ride here?"
She asks helping me unpack and fold the clothes I didn't wear as I sorted through my dirty clothes and throw my color, white, and dark clothes in separate hampers.

"That's because that boy doesn't know how to quit. Nik, Stefan, and the sister, Rebekah, all knew each other in the twenties."
I tell her.

"Okay, what does that mean?"
She asks confused.

"Nik had compelled him to forget them, so when we went to this witch bitch bar Stefan saw a picture of him and Nik. Eventually Nik made him remember."
I explain as I make my way to my closet to put my clothes up and she follows me.

"The reason Nik made him forget was because Nik and his family has been on the run from his step father Mikeal since forever. But this time he almost caught them. Nik wanted to leave without a trace so he compelled Stefan to forget their encounter."
I yell slightly as she walk to the far side of the big closet.

"Stefan did the stupidest thing and asked Rebekah about Mikeal but she wasn't going to tell Nik but luckily we sent Kol there and he told Nik. So that's why he was constantly getting his neck broken because Nik was livid and he didn't want Stefan to know we were coming back here."
I explain to her.