Tᴇɴ | Tʜᴇ Sᴜɴ, Tʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀ

~ 𝙽𝚢𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊:
(ɴ.) Lᴏᴠᴇ ғ Dᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴏʀ Nɪɢʜᴛ; Finding Relaxation or Comfort in the Darkness. ~

——————𖦷 ☾ 𖦷——————

——————𖦷 ☾ 𖦷——————

2 x 20
Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
Aᴘʀɪʟ 28, 2010
5:30 ᴘᴍ

𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I've never felt so happy before. This isn't like the happiness I feel when I kill my enemies. No, this was the type of happiness I haven't felt since I was young, when I was a human, when I was a child and played without a care. Something I haven't felt since then. But my fears... though I say I don't have any, I know for sure that I fear I will lose her. I know myself and my impulsive tendencies, and I hope I don't fuck this up.

Wow, who knew that I, Niklaus Mikealson, would care for anyone other than my family. Sitting at the counter in Alaric's apartment, I stare at her in awe. I didn't realize someone could look so beautiful while cooking. As she cooks the scent of seafood, steak, potatoes, sausage, and corn fills my sense of smell. The light shining through the window bends unnaturally and shines on her making her skin look golden.

"Beautiful, isn't she?"
I hear Damon asks from beside me as he gaze at her.

"Magnificent."
I tell him breathlessly as I stare at her.

"You know I can hear you both right?"
She says turning around with slightly red cheeks.

"I think that's the point."
Damon says.

"Not our fault that you are a goddess."
I tell her smiling.

"Okay, I'm done."
She says throwing up her hands.

"The food is done. I hope y'all like seafood."
She tells us as she tries to grab some tableware from the cabinet.

I smile as she realizes that she couldn't reach it. Walking towards her, I step over the unconscious body of Katerina and step closely behind her making her gasp. I reach up and grab the plates, and bowls and hand them to her.

"Thank you."
She breathes out as I slowly move away from her.

"Why can't we use Katherine for the ritual? She's hurt you both, so why not punish her then? It would save us the trouble in the end."
Aaminah says as she pours the seafood into a long pan.

Looking down I see she had made Crab legs, shrimp, prawns, lobster, and mussels with everything else. I reach my hand out to grab the seafood but with hit with a wooden spoon.

"Wait, you fat ass. I have to pour the sauce into the pan. I hope y'all like spicy food."
She says.

"I mean Aaminah is right. Why not use the tramp for the ritual? Killing her will make one less enemy after our Queen."
Damon says as Aaminah pours the sauce into the seafood. It smells of mostly butter, garlic, onion, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, paprika, ginger, and a bunch of other herbs. Whatever it is it smells delicious.