Part 11

"I'm going out today - let's blow the driver."

I packed up some things and got up.

"Yes, Princess."

He ordered a servant who was preparing a dress to bring a robe with a hood so that she could cover she face and wrote it down deeply.

When I come out for the first time in a long time, cold air scratches my cheek.

The temperature was low as it was moving from winter to spring but inside the carriage

Silver magic was hanging, and warm air was circulating.

Because both the Mana Stone and the Wizard are precious, this convenience could only be enjoyed by a high-ranking noble

'The taste of money is always thrilling and new.'

Today, I felt the power of money and threw my gaze out of the window.

A carriage that quickly crossed the mansion passed through a busy city and into an unpaved road with frozen snow.

Because the Atra district with a jewellery store is located outside the capital;

'It's farther than I thought.

But it wasn't too uncomfortable.

The wagon with the shock-absorbing magic had an excellent ride.

About three or four hours later, The scenery of the unfamiliar city, which is not in the memory of Debora, comes to the eye through the window.

There were many buildings with the only framework, so it seemed to be the district where development was in full swing.

'It would be nice if the compartment was constructed and it was completed.'

It looks like a good area to invest in real estate.

If Yonez is Bundang, I felt like this place is like Pangyo under development.

Remember me of Atra

I was analyzing this national cityscape with the eyes of an architectural major,

As soon as the carriage stopped, I squeezed the large leather bag that I had put next to my knee.

"We're here, Princess."

The driver dropped me off at a jewellery store with the name "Diana".

Deborah's memory of all kinds of jewellery shops was completely absent, so it seemed that she was not a famous jeweller.

However, it was the first place to introduce a pink diamond, which made a sensation in society.

It will soon become famous in the capital. I looked around carefully, put the guard in front of the store, and stepped into the 'Diana

"Hello good morning.Thank you for finding Diana

clerks greeted me with a good grace and took me to the showroom.

"Two days ago, a necklace with sapphire drops came in.

Would you like to see it?"

Inside the cleanly managed glass tube, there was an open space filled with jewels of various designs.

But I didn't come here to go shopping , Immediately she took the pink diamond out of the leather bag.

The luxurious jewel box alone made the clerks' faces look grimace.A heavy silence fell in the jewellery store.