Part 8

The letter was completely different from what the Duke had expected.

He naturally assumed that Deborah had read the poem written on the letterhead.

However, the passage of the letter was not long enough to contain the poem that Deborah had read.

Then why is the poem so romantic all of a sudden?'As he was crying the letter in a surprising and curious mood, he soon burst into a light laugh.

'That's what you meant.I'm reading a poem by Lantz Schubert now.

He's a favorite poet these days. (Mostly)[Always close your eyes and imagine the subtle scent of white flowers.]

Deborah found a poem her wife had read at the time and read it in front of me.

Marien felt as she wrote this letter.

So that you can share your feelings and thoughts.

I don't know the poem.

You wouldn't have felt this way if you saw this letter.

'I can't believe you're acting so deeply.

Suddenly, I felt sorry.

In the meantime, he has only waited Deborah, who is visiting with a letter,

saying, "Is it the diamond?"with only a blatant signal for a letter to come out quickly

On the other side.Deborah did not sleep, waited until late, and appeared at this time she wanted to rest the most.

in his connection with his wife My daughter's words were not empty words.

The same is true now.

"With only the clues in the letter,It's easy to find the poem read.

You have to read every poem to understand it.Schubert was also a poet famous for his prolific works.

'I am a petty one father.

'The Duke, who belatedly broke his daughter's delicate consideration, looked at the letter for a long time, feeling indescribable.

"What's the reason Deborah goes in and out of her father's office?....when asked by Belleck

He bowed his head with an old face.

"I don't know the exact reason because all the people are so speechless.You don't look good if you go around too much."

"Sir,Have you seen Deborah ?

"In addition to the information that he bought a lot of romance novels and poetry books that have become popular among young children recently,Nothing special.

"Because Deborah had secretly carried the things she had found in the garden,No one could have imagined that there would have been an important thing in the garden.Everyone simply thought Deborah, who was hot-tempered, had an accident.

'It's annoying.'Belleck looked irritated

He blames the family for their ungrounded behaviour.

You know nothing you can do, but you're a woman who's got a lot to do, and you're a direct descendant of Seymour.

Deborah's eyes are quick to judge people based on their abilities It felt like to be beaten down this far from a worse child, it's becoming more getting worse

He's begging for an exorbitant jewel, and he's trying to save his family's fortune.

Yes sir, Let's say we're going to make the best of it.That's exactly something would do.