Part 10

When asked what he wanted, Deborah took a long time.

'Why are you pretending to be worried?'

The Duke of Seymour felt curious.

Deborah, who seemed to be worried about something, soon opened her mouth slowly.

"Then you can invest in my business."

"Hmm?"

This time, the Duke of Seymour had to doubt his ears.

Of course, I thought you would ask for the pink diamond in the auction house to be auctioned off, but now you're asking me to invest.

"You mean you want to engage in commercial activity, Does that mean you want me to fund it?"

"Yes."

"That's absurd. Why did you suddenly get to do that?"

"I was reminded of a good business during my days."

"Hmm."

The Duke did not believe Deborah's words soon.

The Astea nobility tended to run commerce as a lair, because the top operation was to choose the next best way to maintain the finances of the nobles without the inconsequential estates they had inherited.

Deborah, who is so aristocratic, is suddenly going to do business,The duke felt doubtful.

"So, how much do you need?"

I promised myself that I would listen to any request, though I doubt it.Therefore, he brought out only the core contents without asking questions.

Deborah wrote a similar letter on the paper instead of answering it, handing it to the Duke.

He tilted his head slightly as soon as he saw the amount on the note.

"Did you miss one zero?"

This amount was less than the amount that Deborah spent to wet down the accident she had hit the elder of the tower when she was young.

'With this money, the business?'

It is also suspicious.

But the serious look seemed to have its own will, so I did not ask a little bit of a ball.

Recently, my daughter has not been a rash of incompetence,

I found out that she was a meticulous child.

So for now, I thought I wanted to keep an eye on her.

"Yes, I told the administrator to send you the gold you wanted to lead

"Thank you, Father."

Deborah's eyes glisten with joy.

Come to think of that. I saw that even when I melted the frozen snow on the ground with flame magic, I had such a lantern eye.

That eye had a corner that stimulated the Duke little paternity.

I have to say that I want to put one more thing in my hand.

"I'm in big trouble.'

Unusual thought caused the Duke to cough loudly and get up from his seat.

"I've got work to do, so I'll go. Let me write to you next."

"Yes."

"Don't see me off. Just finish your studies."

It was awkward to say, Deborah was studying voluntarily.