part 7

A weekend evening promised to go out with the Duke.

The servants were very busy because I was out for the first time in a long time.after a fine comb of curly long hair They put spices on them, and they were inspired by Helen's soul design.He helped me to wear a noble evening dress.

'I can't believe you digested it.

'I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror.

The dress that gave you a rich flair because of its gorgeous features is so good.

"You're so beautiful. Princess."

"It's like seeing a full-blown rose. It's blinding.

"The users were very careful in choosing their words for fear of making a slip of the tongue.

"Was the skin this beautiful, Awesome."

"Your lips are like cherries.

"Be get Excited..

I know better than anyone that this face is funny and thrilling.

But I tried hard to suppress my voice and snorted lightly.She was always practicing her cold look to protect her dignity as an empire's leading villain and employer.'I don't want to like angel face.

'"Princess, the Duke will be here soon.

"It's not long before I see you.The duchess general showed up and said,a light purple dress as an accessory hold up a progressive fan to match somebody When I wore high heels when I was tall, my vision went up.

After a while, dressed in a navy blue suit,The Duke walked into the lobby with a profound charm

'This is me.

'Standing beside the Duke with a standing ovation into the welfare of the eyeballs of the Astea Empire.It's good to practice facial expressions every day.

Otherwise, I would have stood there with my mouth open like a fan with a celebrity right in front of me.

"It's an expensive dress."The duke looked at me with a calm gaze and spat out coldly.

His cold way of speaking is that gorgeous foreign accent.

'This is the pay for their faces.It the same most important thing

After gulping down the words that I couldn't say, I barely pulled up my lips and answered back.

"Since my parents gave me a wonderful birth, I think this wonderful dress suits me well.

"When silence fell, I became more nervous, and as I continued to carry on the Duke blunt words, the number of flattery continued to increase.

"So cherish your body. If you do that again, you're really self-assured.

the Duke is a pair I reached out my hand in front of the carriage on it.

'This is your first outing.

'Riding in the carriage after receiving his blunt escort, I was looking out of the window at a quick glance.

The front door of the duchess town house because I couldn't even see my position. How long does it take you to get to the gate?

'at first glance from the fragment of memory there was a huge difference between what was actually wealth.It wasn't just the grand scale of the mansion that surprised me.

"Why aren't there any guests in this primer time?',

I looked around the restaurant in a strange mood.