Part 6

When I appeared in the Duke's office with an aide, the Duke of Seymour, the question arose in my eyes.

"what happen you suddenly went to the office?

See the duke asking in a cold tone and I clenched my cold fist once and then cried out.

When I face those cool eyes every time I felt like I was shrinking.

This is not scary

I hypnotize myself many times and say hello

Even though it was late at night, the magic stone was lit in the office, so I brought refreshments with my tea. I heard that it's impossible because there is a lot of work these days."

"When did you worry about me

The duke, who struck a snort, tapped table gracefully.

he looked cool in the middle of this.'

It was like a scene from a movie, so it was the man to overlook.

"Why are you standing with a stupid face? Sit down."

Screaming as if he was going to give a congratulatory order right away, Duke Seymour got up from his office chair and settled on the tea table.

Seeing me, who appeared suddenly, doesn't show off ferociously, It work seemed that the Duchess' letter that I had previously sent played a big role.

I quickly settled across from him.

As soon as I sat down facing the duke the aide who brought the set down the tea and refreshments that had been brewed on the table and stepped back.

I felt the anxious gaze of the aide touched through my back.

I'm not going to have an accident. I don't really believe what people say.

Last time, I met in front of the flower garden I asked my aide to call me when the Duke was most difficult.

He didn't respond to this much, but he suddenly came to me this afternoon.

"Princess. From eleven o'clock to one o'clock in the morning, The Duke has his teatime. It is the time when he is the most tired. You should never go against him. I beg of you."

"okay."

"I believe in the princess

Even though I made several pledges that I would not have an accident, the aide was anxious that like I would do something bad.

Meanwhile, the Duke started sipping tea without a word.
It seemed like I was waiting for my business to come out.

I came with the intention of simply drinking tea.
After all, the duke stupid class.
I kicked my tongue out and held the dessert plate in front of him.

"I'm going to go out and have some 's a tart from the most trendy dessert shop in the Yones district these days."
The lemon tart I brought today was a food that was remembered by the Duke.
He hates sweets, so when he goes on a date in the gynaecological street, only lemon tart is more acidic than sweet.
It was like eating.
The diary is very useful.
"Sweet food in the middle of the night. I hate it because it's awkward.
The Duke is like a child with a rich voice

"This tart will suit your taste.

"How do you not even know your father's so that you can get older?"

Despite complaining with an unpleasant face, the duke eventually spill the tart cake into pieces then ate a bite.