Part 3

"It is an infinite honour to become a Princess. My name is Helen, Baron Jihoto's second wife.
Helen, who visited today, is one of the capital's most popular dress room designers in recent years and was the person Deborah personally picked while shopping in the downtown area.
As soon as she saw the dress on display in front of Helen's dressing room, Deborah rushed into her sweat and imprisoned her to make a dress for herself.
Well, thanks to me, I was an advantage.
"We are so excited to be able to show our dressing room dress to the princess.
As the silence persisted, Helen's cheeks gradually became heavier.
In fact, I was deliberately saving words.
I'm afraid that if I open my mouth, I'll be able to certify the beetle protector.
Even if you chew a horse, everyone is like Deborah
It was ridiculous to understand roughly, but it was quite comfortable.
"Princess, this dress is the style that is in trend these days. I have the current rabbit hair on my sleeve.

Can you take a closer look?"
Helen barely put on a business smile and began explaining the dress she designed.
Some designs were embedded in a sapphire chest with only a fingertip, and there were pearls embedded in the lace.
Gorgeous dresses are full of sight As it unfolds, my heart is beating and my mind was gone.
As a small citizen who even inherited her sister's clothes in school uniforms, it was like a heart bursting.
The life of a diamond spoon Was it something like this?
I haven't been envious of kids born with gold spoons because I'm a moderately compromised personality. Faced with an environment, it was embarrassing and good inside.

I think everything will go well together
Wouldn't the fashion be complete with face and physical?
I start to get excited when I think about putting on that dress on this face and the body like a model.
I was pounding and looking closely at the dress, and i bit my lips in a whining

Because of the dress with rabbit hair, It was because I felt like I was suddenly sneezing.
But how do I interpret my expression
I think they will all go well together'
Maybe, Helen's complexion was washed away.

"Go, Princess. These des and dresses are just a fraction of what we are currently making.
Young, there are a lot of these too, are there any more?'
I looked at her, biting my lips to hold back my sneezing.
Hillen seemed to be in line right away.
"Would you like to bring a more glamorous, more sophisticated style dress?

All. just buy it, give it me more space to buy it

Helen suddenly looked at me

"Sorry. I'll change the dress to the princess's taste right away I can!"
"....A lot of jewels are attached, so Brilliantly."

The more gems you have, the better.

If any, i can take it off and change it to gold
I kindly overlit it, rubbing my sore nose.
How about a bad girl? A face is a genius place

I put it in front of the mirror for a long time, like a narcissist, whenever I could.
The force of the world was felt.
I was drowning in sharp and cool features, and I finally got my mind at the words of the attendant that a tutor was waiting.

Morning time. Deborah learned astronomy, history, poetry and literature from renowned imperial professors.
Most of the high-ranking noble families have been taking home lessons since I was a kid
It's a common accident to cheat a tutor like a villain, not doing homework there was a time when a tutor who was nagging was hung upside down on a window.
The tasting line was broken, and the renowned history professor of the Empire broke his neck and killed himself. The case that manned it stood directly in the novel
The more Deborah sells, the more ghost stories are coming out.

Fragments of memories floating around
Every time I look at it, my sighs heal and At the time, Jill Enlightenment struck the head.
Torai the law of conservation of mass.
The other party is more than anyone else the truth that it was comfortable, I was huge with the fact that I realize I Fragments of memories floating around
Every time I look at it, my sighs heal and At the time, Jill Enlightenment struck the head.
Torai the law of conservation of mass.
The other party is more than anyone else the truth that it was comfortable, I was huge with the fact that I realize i discarded it.
... Anyway, no matter how much I walk here There is also no end.
Out of the room for tutoring, I started building a long corridor.
Because I am the architectural engineering department, this mansion is amazing every time I see it.
How much money and manpower must be changed to build such a magnificent and beautiful building?