Part 4

Realizing that the time had been exceeded, Petrick was contemplating as soon as he saw the watch.
The academy's renowned professor hangs upside down on the window It seemed to me.
"Oh, Princess, of course there is no such thing as homework. You suffered from listening to my humble lecture. Beautiful I was moved by the passionate enthusiasm of the noble princess."
He groaned his head and talked.
"get out
"Yeah,princess !
As soon as he gave the order, Patrick disappears flash.

No homework. OK.'
I stretched out with thoughtless thoughts.

Next, today's schedule was over once the theoretical class on the creation of the magic circle was completed.
Surprisingly, Deborah says even this four-hour morning class is bothersome.
He struck him blindly with his symptoms.
There's even the setting of bad hair and lazy...
I shook my head and walked toward the outbuilding.The magicians from the tower was waiting.

"Princess. Are you here."
As I entered the separate magic training center in the separate building, a woman with dark gray hair folded her waist at 90 degrees and greeted me.
Her hands politely gathered were shaken trembling with fear.
I had no choice for this class

The magic that Deborah has changed in the meantime the number of teachers was so great that I couldn't get it right.

"It's not that I can't feel mana, but my teacher, It's insignificant and incompetent! I'm Seymour's direct line!"
Deborah doesn't admit that she has no talent for magic, and every time she plays a dot,

I threw everything that was picked up.
Imitation of something to throw around
Even just looking at what I put away it was possible to see if Mana Deborah's damage was severe.
Seymour's veins have mana affinity It is famous for being high, but why does Deborah have no talent for magic?
Most of the protagonists who are possessed by novels use magic as basic, and even use swordsmanship and even spirits.

That my role as villain,
I hastily corrected my thoughts.

Deborah has an overwhelming beauty, and no talent for magic.

This is enough to have everything.
And conversely, the protagonists in the novel receive as much envy and perm as they possess.
However, Deborah was obsessed with the feeling of inferiority.
If I'm alone, I can go by without any incident will be.
"Is it okay?"
After class, I had only 77 masters a day in the capital I murmured happily as I ate Maccaron is the best.

In the evening, the mad carefully attended the bath after lingering around all day listened

"Princess. Is the water temperature okay?"

it fine, That's all."

My body in a large bath with petals flowers when I soak it, a pleasant sight flows out.

The smelled fragrant natural ingredient oil gently loosens the unlumped muscles.

However maid carefully and meticulously my hair is washed again?

At first, it was thought that the attendants were sincere, but my human body I was so cunning that I quickly got used to this convenience.

this feel so good.

Wearing a silk gown that softly shone on my skin, I thought, lying down on the bed.
today very peacefully
I hope tomorrow will be the same as today, but to do that, I had to change the future of Deborah, the villain in the original.
After spent time on the bed, I went to the next room, entered my room for study.
I lit the room with a lighting mana stone and start remember the contents of the novel after taking the my memorize then started organizing.