Part 9

''what?''

Belleck, who had been mute for a while with a smack of face, laughed as if he had concluded that I was joking.

"I'm getting more and more tricks that make me angry.It's not funny if you said it was a joke."

"I'm not kidding."

"Deborah,You don't just say nonsense.

To declare that the duty of aristocratic eternity is to be abandoned. Are you out of your mind? Or are you really going to go into the water supply?"

-......-

When the ending of the monastery he wanted to avoid came out of his mouth,somebody's the chest was in a state of limp."

Be careful of what you say.It means stop embarrassing the family.

"came behind Belleck, who was exasperating and grumbling fiercely, and he kicked his tongue and withdrew.

"Let's talk again later."

"I have nothing to say."I gave a reply with my small trembling hands.

"Even if you don't want to,You'll be doing it.I'd like to give you some serious advice as the brother.

Pilaf Montes is a man i will give up."

"Louis Gazelle, you're up to it.This is a rich family, you'll be grateful among me."Beleg pats my shoulder lightly with my smiling daytime."

You can only have what you want Hasn't age passed?"He just said what he wanted to say.

He was moved away by quick steps.

'The monastery.....

I was standing on my feet for a while, pointing my teeth at the temples that began to throbbing. After a war of words with Belleck,I've been in a panic for a while.

No way.I didn't expect Belleck Seymour to come forward and bring in his first marriage.

The power and influence of Belleck in the family cannot be compared to that of me, a princess. It was a very serious situation.

'I'm turning. Deborah is 19 years old this year.

This fall,if you make a debut, you will be old enough to get married legally.If it goes on like this, I'll marry that gazelle.

"I'm screwed."I can't believe there was such a terrible setting hidden in the novel.

That's why Deborah gritted the heroine even more.

You're so arrogant, you've been pointing your finger at Deborah, the gazelle, you're not going to catch my eye.

There is no.

Every time I see Miya, I get furious.

"Ah!!I don't even want to date someone because I got burned by a straight-up idiot I don't want marriage with a pervert bully.

This was the utter nonsense of a dog.

'Feeling frustrated and resentful, she patted soft pillow-like a sandbag.

I won't do anything bad to the heroine, so I can avoid going to the monastery. Then I thought too simply that I would be able to go through this life like this.

"Wait there.

"with one's head on one's back,lying face down

I jumped up and called the driver who had brought