Part 2

after a traffic accident, after a long dark battle, I came back to consciousness, looking around the unknown landscape and closing my eyes.
My body was lying in a canopy bed with a white awning.I was lying in a bed with blood
It was a bed sized to be enough for an adult worker to sleep.

Where the hell is this?

She stared at the curtains delicately embroidered with a gold thread of white and roses and woke up when she recalled a motorcycle accident just before waking up.
Obviously, I felt like my bones were crushed and my muscles were torn.
As I stuttered my body without even muscle pain, I was confused by the big chest that caught my hand.

"What, what is it??"

She looked down in a confused mood, then got out of bed and ran into the mirror.
A sigh burst out on its own.
This is because the face of beauty with a sharp impression was reflected in the mirror, not the face that I saw every day.

She was an impressive woman with shiny hair and bright eyes and pretty.

For a while
As I was standing, I started slapping myself to wake up.

The pale red of a beautiful woman in the mirror swelled up embarrassingly, but I couldn't speak.
To wake up from this dog dream.

"Ouch-. hurt.
But why not wake up? Am I crazy?

In the midst of being too vivid for a dream, a sharp bursting sound struck the eardrum.
When I inadvertently turned to the sound, there was a bowl of porridge on the floor, and a woman who looked like a Western-style maid sat down with a terrified face.
As soon as the eyes met, the woman lowered her head and curled her head.
"Sorry! I, I ah, I haven't seen anything. I sinned to die. Please have mercy on me. Princess Deborah"

Deborah?
Is a familiar name.

enlightenment breaks into my mind like a flash of light.
I soon remembered where I saw the name Deborah.
The name of the villain in the 19-gold novel, Swallowing Black Thorns if I start until the series is stopped.Deborah is a hardcore villain created by the author to roll the female protagonist, and she swear words about Deborah have always won one of the best comments on 『Swallow Black Thorns』.

I remember it.

I think it doesn't make sense in common sense, but this situation couldn't be explained unless it was in possession of the book.,

It's so tingling that you can't think of it as a dream. Vivid vision, hair and eyes of the same color as Deborah described in the novel.

Realizing what had happened to me, a middle-aged man with a biting eye came into the room.

"What is the fuss again?"

When he faced the icy silver-grey eyes, fragments of Deborah's memories floated on the surface.
The man in front was Deborah's father, Georgia Seymour.
He was a high-ranking great mage and was a genius in the five fingers of the Seymour family with a long history.

The Duke of Seymour, who wasn't a middle-aged man and had a sharp body, was as grim as his cool impression.

The only person he opened up was his wife, Marien Seymour, and after her youngest, Enrique, passed away and died, he went back to his cold past.

"This pathetic guy"
The Duke of Seymour looked down at me with contempt, like trash.
He valued the honor of his family and said that the days are far away and renewed his evil deeds.Criticized Deborah.
Do I even study myself?"
He squeezed my heated clothes.

"You're doing something wrong because of that kind of jewelry. You are the shame of the Seymour family.
Deborah was struggling to get the only pink diamond necklace in the empire due to the fragments of memories wandering around.
She seemed to have entered a hunger strike a few days ago.
Duke Seymour seemed to have misunderstood that I had a self-harm show following a singles show.